Give me one good legitimate reason why GGG is yet to move up a weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    Come on Golovtards,

Because he doesn't have to would be my guess.

Comment

"Please, please, please move up so maybe you will lose Golovkin" - NSB haters

The thing that these guys that make endless threads disparaging Golovkin dont realize is they are his biggest fans. They cant stop talking about him. Its much like all the Cowboy haters out there. The Cowboys havent really been relevant in 20 years yet there is a large base out there that cant stop talking about them. This shiet is funny as hell to me.

Fear not though, he will lose soon. Father time is undefeated and he will catch up to Golovkin sooner rather than later. Provided he gets the right fights I dont see him making it to 40-0. He will get the unification I think but it will take a while. He may be all over 36-37 by the time he has 4 more fights.

Comment

Because Canelo is his daddy and one day he may get a shot at part of the inheritance.

Comment

Because he didn't fight at 161, win the Super Middleweight belt, then run from the 168 pound super middleweight champion and make 100 excuses?

Comment

He's a smallish middleweight who is very close to unifying all of the belts and becoming the undisputed middleweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              "Please, please, please move up so maybe you will lose Golovkin" - NSB haters

The thing that these guys that make endless threads disparaging Golovkin dont realize is they are his biggest fans. They cant stop talking about him. Its much like all the Cowboy haters out there. The Cowboys havent really been relevant in 20 years yet there is a large base out there that cant stop talking about them. This shiet is funny as hell to me.

Fear not though, he will lose soon. Father time is undefeated and he will catch up to Golovkin sooner rather than later. Provided he gets the right fights I dont see him making it to 40-0. He will get the unification I think but it will take a while. He may be all over 36-37 by the time he has 4 more fights.
              Sounds just like Floyd haters vs fans right? Twilight Zone in this mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Come on Golovtards,

Idiot.. ever heard of hopekins defence record.. that's right ... GGG wants to break that

Comment

Money, that's all.

Comment

Because the fight that generates him the most money is Canelo at 160. So he's staying put in hopes of being chosen.

Comment

Unification is the goal. Hence the fight with a welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X