Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Canelo, De La Hoya Have a Team Code To Lie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-C View Post
    GGG's team is scrambling right now. They are trying to make up lies to keep the nuthuggers happy.
    Right. Well since you don't like lies, you must not like Canelo's team. Here are the facts.

Now:
    Eric Gomez, president of Golden Boy Promotions, said it was a "significant offer with upside."
    11 days ago:
    De La Hoya: Flat Fee For Golovkin to Face Canelo - No Money Split!
    http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...-split--108479

They can't even keep the lies straight within their own promotional team.

First it was "Mexicans don't **** around! I'll fight him right now!" Then he dropped the belt because he didn't want to be forced to fight GGG next under a "false deadline." Then he said "my body isn't ready." Then they said they would make the fight next September.

Then 11 days ago, Oscar said,
    When the time comes, we will make an offer to Golovkin...
    Today Oscar said,
    Thirty days ago I made an offer to GGG and his people"
    I mean what the ****? 30 days ago they made an offer, but 11 days ago they were going to make an offer "when the time comes"? 30 days ago they made an offer "with upside," but 11 days ago the offer they were planning to make "when the time comes" would be only a flat fee and contain no PPV upside or percentage splits?

Huh. I wonder which side wants the fight next, and which side is 100% full of ****.

Would you GGG haters like some coffee to go along with that ether?

Comment

De la Hoya is trying one of Floyd's tactics...lol. Remember when Mayweather offered Manny a $40m flat fee for their fight and when Manny declined everyone blamed him ? Same tactic here. GBP are playing games and trying to save face here , but knowledgeable fans won't fall for it !! Now you casuals.... that's another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        You serious? You serious???

http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...-split--108479

Headline says... DE LA HOYA: FLAT FEE FOR GOLOVKIN TO FACE CANELO - NO MONEY SPLIT!

That was just 11 days ago bro. Come on bro. Come on. You serious? You serious???
        So according to that article just 11 days ago Oscar said,

"When the time comes, we will make an offer to Glolovkin, a very good deal, in which he will earn more than he's ever won in his career, and he will decide whether or not to accept it. That offer will be presented to Glolovkin when Saul Alvarez is ready to invade the 160 pound division."

So according to Oscar 11 days ago they hadn't presented anything yet. Now we find out they sent an offer a month ago. Something that it seems Glolovkin's team isn't denying. Can we at least get Oscar to say, "to quote an old friend, yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth."

Comment

Originally posted by veter View Post
          stfu

what tf do you know about any offer ?

use your brains for once.

what does offer looks like? 12mil 157?
          Loeffler already said 160 has been agreed. Carry on inventing lame excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            So according to that article just 11 days ago Oscar said,

"When the time comes, we will make an offer to Glolovkin, a very good deal, in which he will earn more than he's ever won in his career, and he will decide whether or not to accept it. That offer will be presented to Glolovkin when Saul Alvarez is ready to invade the 160 pound division."

So according to Oscar 11 days ago they hadn't presented anything yet. Now we find out they sent an offer a month ago. Something that it seems Glolovkin's team isn't denying. Can we at least get Oscar to say, "to quote an old friend, yesterday I was lying, but today I'm telling the truth."
            Where does he say they hadn't made an offer already? Oh right he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              i find it hard to believe after all the backlash Canelo has been getting that all of a sudden now they all come out and say they offered a deal a month ago... Oscar has been running in circles trying to fight the backlash against Canelo. I don't have any doubts that Canelo would fight GGG, he's never shown to be a ducker before, but Oscar must protect that cash cow at all costs at the moment....

Are we gonna pretend now that GGG is somehow ducking Canelo and he doesn't want the fight? It's the most lucrative fight out there for him, he has nothing even close available unless Floyd came back and picked him or something..

If I'm GGG team I'm accepting the $10 million offer btw, so if it's true then shame on them for being idiots and thinking they're on a Pac/Maywweather level of stardom...
              off topic

imagine may-pac hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Where does he say they hadn't made an offer already? Oh right he doesn't.
                Well I'd argue that saying "when the time is right" is pretty heavily implying that they haven't made one. It would have been much more simple to say "We're currently talking with K2 and hope to get this fight signed soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Loeffler already said 160 has been agreed. Carry on inventing lame excuses.
                  no

use logic. canelo needs 2-3 fights before golovkin.

thats how it works.

canelo can't beat ggg under 2017.

use your brains

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
                    This guy just confirmed everything. Canelo is a p***y just like De La Hoya! They're lying to the public. They never wanted to face GGG and now their only hope is that GGG gets beat or gets old while Canelo fights bums. But like I said before Canelo won't be who he is now at 30. He wins on youth and size. That will disappear with age. Once he goes up to 160 where the real punches are at... he will get exposed!
                    Uh, friend, Hermann is the confused one here. GGGs promoter, Loeffler, just said yes there have been negotiations. 4th paragraph from the top. Please, research first, THEN comment. That's how the system works.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...en-boy--108899

And BTW, 8 figures is a he!!uva deal, and better than GGG will ever make for one fight. Win, lose or draw, GGG is the one who needs to man up and sign for next September. The A side is Canelo. Not your buddy GGG. Canelo makes the rules.

Comment

just give Oscar a phone call and talk !!! don't be a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X