No announcement yet.

Why the **** do you people like Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basco View Post
    10 wins, 9KO's. He doesn't go for the KO doe! The guy has great skills for a big man, its like watching Loma's big brother. Ok, I'm exaggerating a little but the point is he is a very technical fighter, not another "plant your feet an swing for the fence " type of fighter.
    He koed nobodies. He fought way smarter against Glowacki.
    Last edited by KingHippo; 09-18-2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      "I think you missed the point. He said those that usually only like the seek and destroy fighters are now in love with a slick white brotha"

Totally get it. But Usyk throws a lot more combinations and lands a lot more punches then say a lara or a Rigo. I wouldn't really compare him to those kinds of fighters. Usyk throws the jab literally all fight, I mean the biggest similarity is the way Usyk uses his feet
      Usyk fights exactly like Mayweather did at 130:

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        He koed bums. He fought way smarter against Glowacki. That's what you supposed to do in championship fights.
        So why are you complaining about not going for KO's? That shows versatility, another great quality in boxing.

Comment

Regardless of style I just enjoy watching entertaining fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            So why are you complaining about not going for KO's? That shows versatility, another great quality in boxing.
            Crawford was criticized for not koing Postol. People only like boxing when it's their favorite fighters.

Comment

Huh? He runs?

the guy moves and throws punches in a consistent and hard manner. Did you see what Glows face was like after?

I feel so many of you have seen so few real boxers and have grown up on a steady diet of track and field athletes pretending to be boxers that you can't even understand boxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Huh? He runs?

the guy moves and throws punches in a consistent and hard manner. Did you see what Glows face was like after?

I feel so many of you have seen so few real boxers and have grown up on a steady diet of track and field athletes pretending to be boxers that you can't even understand boxing anymore.
                He did not run at all. But to the people on this forum, it usually is.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Crawford was criticized for not koing Postol. People only like boxing when it's their favorite fighters.
                  Ohhhh, I see what this is about! never mind, please forget I addressed you!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    of course Usyk will get more hated now hes won a title. The demographic will disapprove of him, just like the disapprove of loma, GGG and kovalev
                    Explain..........

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      Explain..........
                      you more than anyone know exactly what im on about...

Comment

Working...
                      X