No announcement yet.

Who has the best resume right now????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Absolutely not, you see I'd rate the Froch fight a lot higher If he had the balls to fight Froch on Froch home territory, Ward got Froch in his home but he ducked the rematch that for me is inexcusable who did he fight instead of Froch answer me that then tell me how you justify Ward ducking the rematch?

Then he had the chance to make a wrong right with the Kessler fight but ONCE AGAIN he ducked it and similar to Froch situation who did he fight instead this guy is just absolutely full of it an arrogant little big headed man who thinks he is entitled to everything his own way and this all stems from the Super Six tournament catering to him in that way!!
    froch would have beat him in Nottingham too in my opinion. Was only one round in it in atlantic city, with the crowd behind him and a stricter ref froch would have won. ward fans try and make out it was some dominant win, it wasn't, 115-113 on two scorecards, I thought it was close too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      froch would have beat him in Nottingham too in my opinion. Was only one round in it in atlantic city, with the crowd behind him and a stricter ref froch would have won. ward fans try and make out it was some dominant win, it wasn't, 115-113 on two scorecards, I thought it was close too.
      Ward can fight cleanly but like you also think I think Froch conditioning which is better than Ward's would have eventually got to him hence why Ward loves to clinch away at guys It's a different ball game when you don't have people allowing you to do whatever you want.

Comment

Ward or Canelo. If you include Manny he obviously has the best. It's a joke to even put that fraud GGG in the conversation nothing but bums and a WW who only had 1 decent win at 147.

Comment

Working...
        X