Who has the best resume right now????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman or Wlad

Comment

Kell Brook has the best single win in ATG Porter look at what Porter did to Paulie if you disagree.

Comment

Bradley......

Comment

Ward for sure.

Garcia has a very good resume which is why it's rather disappointing he's becoming irrelevant. Couple of gift wins too though.

Pacquiao must have the best out of any active fighter though, even though he took losses too.

Comment

Manny pac...

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Canelo - Smith, Khan, Cotto, Lara, Trout and Mosley
              Golovkin - Brook, Lemieux, Murray, and Geale
              Fury - Klitscko, Chisora (2X), and Cunningham
              Kovalev - Peascal (2X) and Hopkins
              Frampton - Santa Cruz, Quigg, and Martinez (2X)
              Garcia - Malinaggi, Gurrero, Peterson, Mattheyese, Judah, Khan, and Campbell
              Stevenson - Williams Jr, Fonfara, Bellew, Cloud, and Dawson
              Ward - Dawson, Froch, Abraham, Green, and Kessler
              Canelo resume is easily the best he has fought top guys obviously he lost the main one but that is acceptable.
              Then
              Fury, beating Wladimir is easily the best anyone who puts Ward ahead of Fury doesn't know **** about boxing there are levels and quite simply no fxcking way has Ward beat better.
              Next
              Erislandy Lara
              This guy probably should have a win over Paul Williams and he should probably have a win over Canelo but he doesn't hence why I've put him third instead of first regardless of what I think.

That's the top 3 it's pretty easy to score, Ward doesn't belong in the list because he cheated to beat Kessler and his next best wins are a very limited Carl Froch a drained Chad Dawson and who else.... Andrade???
              I'm not sure his record is overrated big time to facilitate some biased fanboys to have him on top.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Pacman or Wlad
                Hmm true both are still active
                1. Manny Pacquiao
                2. Canelo Alvarez
                3. Wladimir Klitschko
                4. Tyson Fury
                5. Erislandy Lara
                6. Roman Gonzalez
                7. Carl Frampton
                8. Gennady Golovkin
                9. Terence Crawford
                10. Andre Ward

I'm not being swayed by the demographics biased opinion this is a fair rating no biased put in unlike certain people.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  jesus you guys must rate cobra as a superstar if you rate ward as number one. lets not forget that he only beat cobra by one round too
                  Tell me about it, they're way overrated Carl Froch this was a guy who got pretty much soundly beat by Andre Dirrell and was on the way to losing to George Groves these are probably B or C level fighters how can a superstar A+ fighter be losing to guys like that?
                  Dirrell is a B
                  George Groves is a C+

Not impressive at all we all know why these certain people are rating Froch so highly though they never talk about the Kessler fight I wonder why?

Is a drained Chad Dawson suddenly the win to determine ATGness?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Tell me about it, they're way overrated Carl Froch this was a guy who got pretty much soundly beat by Andre Dirrell and was on the way to losing to George Groves these are probably B or C level fighters how can a superstar A+ fighter be losing to guys like that?
                    Dirrell is a B
                    George Groves is a C+

Not impressive at all we all know why these certain people are rating Froch so highly though they never talk about the Kessler fight I wonder why?

Is a drained Chad Dawson suddenly the win to determine ATGness?
                    yeah, people say hes living off his past exploits, but I look at his past exploits and they really weren't that special lol. The same people building up froch, were calling him a caveman after the dirrell fight. I like froch but he has some serious limitations especially against slicker fighters. Was it really a good enough win to guarantee P4P status for 5 years after lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      yeah, people say hes living off his past exploits, but I look at his past exploits and they really weren't that special lol. The same people building up froch, were calling him a caveman after the dirrell fight. I like froch but he has some serious limitations especially against slicker fighters. Was it really a good enough win to guarantee P4P status for 5 years after lol
                      Absolutely not, you see I'd rate the Froch fight a lot higher If he had the balls to fight Froch on Froch home territory, Ward got Froch in his home but he ducked the rematch that for me is inexcusable who did he fight instead of Froch answer me that then tell me how you justify Ward ducking the rematch?

Then he had the chance to make a wrong right with the Kessler fight but ONCE AGAIN he ducked it and similar to Froch situation who did he fight instead this guy is just absolutely full of it an arrogant little big headed man who thinks he is entitled to everything his own way and this all stems from the Super Six tournament catering to him in that way!!

Comment

Working...
                      X