Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: I Fear No Man, You Turned Down Our Offer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
    Great timing. Make an offer when GGG is training for a fight.
    What do ggg training for a fight have to do with his promoter? You guys think it's ggg sitting there taking the phone calls? Lol....

Comment

according to canelo himself weight is not an issue anymore

then why drop down to 154 and vacate the belt, why not go after saunders and make it even bigger?

Comment

i cant wait to hear the excuses when GGG bows down to canelo ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          exactly, thats why GGG needs to take what his daddy gives him. GGG cant offer canelo anything when they are the B side ROFL.

****** ducking boys.
          I agree Kenny, GGG is not deserving and Canelo is not even a big light middleweight so he shouldn't go up to 160 if he doesn't feel like it.

CANELO P4P #1 on my list

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            You believe this body not ready clown? 2 days ago he was saying he wasn't gonna be forced into the ring with Ggg. Max sure swatted that away with contempt. You know that 2-3x zero is still zero?
            Don't quote me unless you have something smart to say.

Comment

Oh Look, Canelo Lies to His Fan after a win/ about ggg

What else is new.

1.5 millions Mexican fans watched GGG fight Brook.

If Canelo and them are offering Flat fee they are basically ducking.

Not long ago GGG said Canelo would try to back out of fight by offering two million, well now we know what happened.

Canelo can't escape the GGG question. If I'm GGG (am I'm positive k2 isn't going to let themselves get ripped off) I don't take no low ball offer on the biggest fight in boxing.

Comment

GGG a fraud 35 without a single quality win and refuses to move up or down in weight to make better fights. Phuk that coward ran from ward and canelo. What happened to 154 or 168? Killed the 2 biggest fights possible because he refused to go up or down like he said he would.

Comment

Shane accepted like 8 million for the fight against Floyd Mayweather and he was the champion, Miguel Cotto accepted 8 Million guarantee and walked away with 10 and he was the champion, both those fights sold well over 1 Million PPVs, Canelo got 5 Million in a fight that sold 2.2 Milion PPVs and he was the champion!

If GGG is that warrior that's desperate for the fight then he should accept 6 million, the fight won't sell more than 1 Million PPVs by any means anyways, if GGG turns down an offer to fight Canelo at 158 lbs+ for 6+ Million then he is DUCKING Canelo, no question about it,

Comment

This is ****ing ******. Its obviously smoke and mirrors. Oscar has already said a bunch of times they wanna do it next fall. Stop playing games.

And even of they did why would GGG accept it now? Especially with a Jacobs fight in December and a Saunders Undisputed fight next year? He wins both those the whole landscape changes.

Comment

3 sides to every story, ''mine, yours and the cold hard truth''. team lovkin will say alvy dodged them. fnck them both. 3g should worry about mw and alvy should decide if hes gonna keep that lineal thing. either shlt or get off the bowl.

wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.