No announcement yet.

About a month ago GGG hinted that he received an offer from Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    GGG is punchy if he thinks he gets 50 50.

Canelo could sell more than 97k PPV's shadow boxing.
    I seriously Lol'd at this.

You might want to copyright this one

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      GGG and his camp been caught in so many lies over the years I wouldn't be shocked if this fraud turned it down. Remember 154 or 168? But turned down the 2 biggest fights ward at 168 and canelo at 155/154. 35 with the worst resume he a coward.
      I keep telling ya'll ............GGG is washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        De La Hoya just said a month ago he made an 8 figure offer to GGG and they're waiting on an answer. Said the offer was 2,3,4 times as much as he ever made! BOOM!
        But watch ggg jizzboys spin this somehow there the best at it.

Team GGG has been exposed if i was caneli and Oscar i would offer team ggg even less next just ti show those fuuckers who's boss

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Oscar just said he offered him an 8 figure offer
          Oscar is becoming a bit like Bob Arum. Lets see the screenshots of the contracts for proof.

Also beyond that. I understand that Canelo is in no way obligated to fight GGG as Super-stars transcend any mandatory obligation to fight a challenger or fellow Title holder etc,. The only thing that can force Canelo to fight GGG is the fans, by harassing him all year round until he gets sick of it and his team makes GGG an offer that they're both okay with.

There is so much money to be made here, there is a sweet spot where Canelo still takes the bigger share but GGG isn't low balled with any flat fee's as if he were just another fighter (even if they think that the flat fee is career high and he should just take it).

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
            How much clearer do you want the man to be? He thinks Canelo's claims are a joke and they can get that work anytime. Don't turn into another dunce, we have plenty of those already.
            Two writers have asked him. He hasn't denied there was an offer. Oscar said there's an 8 figure offer on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              I seriously Lol'd at this.

You might want to copyright this one
              It's true.

More than 97k would pay to watch Canelo shave.

If GGG can't accept the fact he's not the A side he is punch drunk.

I think his handlers know he's washed-up and want only the easiest of cherries for him.

Golovkin is there to be had.

Remember I said it first:

GGG is shot to hell....washed smooth the **** up...

Comment

50/50? Nooo teamGGG isn't trying to price themselves out at all.

Comment

Canelo just reiterated they made him an offer. A big offer. If he wants the fight then take the offer. 2-3 times more money than GGG has ever made.

Comment

Fine. GGG can take any money. As a fan I don't care.

As long as it is confirmed during negotiations that weight no longer was an issue and Canelo didn't try to drain him by offering catchweight fights. Other than Canelo saying "weight isn't an issue anymore" there is no confirmation that this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      It's true.

More than 97k would pay to watch Canelo shave.

Comment

Working...
                      X