Comments Thread For: Willie Monroe Outboxes Gabe Rosado For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fernando vargas and rosado dont work well together. Rosado should go JDJ

Comment

How do you talk about hurting your opponent so he quits but instead you fight scared not to get hurt from someone with 6 KOs?

Comment

Can't wait for Canelo to fight Monroe next...

Comment

Worst Co Main Event ever. Damn. This was an eye sore. Disappointed in both guys.

Hint to all fighters if you want the big fights and exposure you better put forth your best effort. F for both men.

Rosado is now an official gatekeeper and I'm not sure what network would pay for Willie Monroe.

Undercard was full of miss matches. Golden Boy owes us fans a big make up fights.

Very Disappointed

Comment

a ****ing elbow to the back of the head and a vicious heatbutt that monroe pretty much grabbed rosado in a head luck and did psssh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Fernando vargas and rosado dont work well together. Rosado should go JDJ
              No he should go start at McDonald's drive thru...that's all he is good for .....real ugly bonehead fighter

Comment

Rosado has lost 43% of his fights

Comment

Really disappointed in rosado not that he lost but just the way that he fought. He fought more aggressive vs GGG than he did vs monroe...WTF??!! He fought scared as ****

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Rosado has lost 43% of his fights
                    Wanna try that math out again?

Comment

I think that is the last big fight Rosado will get. I've never had a problem with Rosado getting way more chances then most guys because normally he comes to fight, but tonight he fought with too much hesitation against a guy who isn't a big puncher.

Monroe was good I guess but just boring...too boring to land himself a Canelo fight in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X