Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Dominates Krzysztof Glowacki To Grab WBO Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Usyk guy shut me up. I never thought he had a chance with only 9 fights.

Comment

He absolutely schooled Glowacki. Clean performance.

I had it 10-2.

Comment

Excellent, superb all-around performance from Usyk. Glowacki is very humble in defeat and still remains a very tough and dangerous fighter.

Comment

usyk has everything

i'm so glad that his conditioning and chin held up. i think he's unstoppable at cruiserweight; it'll take a big heavy to beat him

Comment

My scorecard Usyk rounds 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,11,12 Glowacki rounds 4,9,10. Usyk used the ring worked his jab out boxed Glowacki dominant performance congrats Usyk new WBO Cruiserweight champion

Comment

How the hell does an unknown with 9 fights school a guy who knocked out Huck and beat Cunningham???

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                I thought Usyk was a toe to toe killer like that "certain fanbase" likes them

Turns out he's the Ukranian Cruiserweight version of Floyd Mayweather or Erislandly Lara

Curious to see how certain posters enjoyed his "slickness" and unwillingness to engage tonight
                It's called "movement" now But Kovalev, Usyk, and Lomachenko are slick. They don't have that robotic style like the Klitschko's.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  How the hell does an unknown with 9 fights school a guy who knocked out Huck and beat Cunningham???
                  Unknown? He was a 2012 Olympic gold medal winner and one of the best fighters of the entire games.

Comment

He's not a unknown, he was also more than a 2-1 favorite in this fight

Comment

Unknown??? Usyk is the 2012 Olympic champion, has a massive amateur career and unbeaten in the WSB up at heavyweight...

Comment

Working...
                      X