Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume: Andy Lee or Sergio Mora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I disagree with this, for any fighter.

If a fighter can't land the fight fans want/he needs, he should still fight who is available. Never criticize a fighter for remaining active. This is boxing! Any fight is better than no fight, for the fighter, the fans, and the sport itself.
    Ok, but there's so many more fights that Jacobs can have other than Andy Lee.

Let's start with Blanco and Little Tyson who just beat Douglass for starters.

Lee is literally at the bottom of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Ok, but there's so many more fights that Jacobs can have other than Andy Lee.

Let's start with Blanco and Little Tyson who just beat Douglass for starters.

Lee is literally at the bottom of the list.
      But again, are they available? Fights don't get made in 5 mins.

And again, that's a different story entirely, the politics of how fights get made, scheduling, etc.

You made an absolute statement and I disagreed with it.

Are the many more fights available (key word) as alternatives? I don't know, you seem to be sure.

Regardless, my point was a fighter should be active and fight someone over fighting no one, when those key big fights can't be made. I don't have anything else to say other than that lol.

Comment

I'm not sure who's resume is best. Having Lee as a win on your own CV is better than having Mora on it though IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          But again, are they available? Fights don't get made in 5 mins.

And again, that's a different story entirely, the politics of how fights get made, scheduling, etc.

You made an absolute statement and I disagreed with it.

Are the many more fights available (key word) as alternatives? I don't know, you seem to be sure.

Regardless, my point was a fighter should be active and fight someone over fighting no one, when those key big fights can't be made. I don't have anything else to say other than that lol.
          We'll agree to disagree then

GGG, Eubank Jr, BJS >>> Andy Lee

The above fights to the left can be made for Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
          X