No announcement yet.

Al haymon information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You said Beyonce sued. False. Anything else is false too. Did you read the article?
    1. I also said I got it twisted and admitted to being wrong

2. Yes I read the article.. I don't know what the **** you read or how good your reading comprehension, the article def says that dad was conspiring with haymon, whether it's true or not doesn't matter, the lawsuit alleges that
    http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...-shed-light-on

3. How many concerts with jayz and Beyoncé does haymon run since this lawsuit???
    How many times has Pbc and doc nation done business???

To think Pbc and roc nation are on friendly terms is laughable.. Read the ****ing article and try to comprehend and retain longer than a paragraph.. I have no idea why you guys are trying to debate that there was never any lawsuit when clearly there was., I may have had it twisted about who sued who, but there was definately a lawsuit with both parties being on opposing sides..

Like I said, how many concerts has haymon done since with them??

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

2. Yes I read the article.. I don't know what the **** you read or how good your reading comprehension, the article def says that dad was conspiring with haymon, whether it's true or not doesn't matter, the lawsuit alleges that

3. How many concerts with jayz and Beyoncé does haymon run since this lawsuit???

To think Pbc and roc nation are on friendly terms is laughable.. Read the ****ing article and try to comprehend and retain longer than a paragraph.. I have no idea why you guys are trying to debate that there was never any lawsuit when clearly there was., I may have had it twisted about who sued who, but there was definately a lawsuit with both parties being on opposing sides..

**reads**

So...Beyonce didn't sue. And you have no proof of anything else. Why try to keep running with it? Or infer? Just let it go and admit you know nothing about it. If Steve Kim hadn't fished his head out of Top Rank's ass and invented that BS, no one else would be saying it either.

Comment

That article is from 2011 when the news broke that Matthew had been fired by Beyonce. A lot of speculation as to why he was fired was going around. It's 6 years later an the truth has come out. In the end Haymon came out untouched and those accusations against him were never proven and Beyonce and Jay Z continued doing business with him in the music industry.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          Thats not what you said though.
          "Highest paid athlete world has ever seen"

Everytime he got PAID his checks were bigger than anything else in history..

Dude worked 49 times.. That's half a season to Lebron, that's 3 seasons for manning.. That's 2 years of golf for tiger woods..

None earned more than floyd in those terms

Comment

**reads**

So...Beyonce didn't sue. And you have no proof of anything else. Why try to keep running with it? Or infer? Just let it go and admit you know nothing about it. If Steve Kim hadn't fished his head out of Top Rank's ass and invented that BS, no one else would be saying it either.
            I'm not running with it,,, their was a lawsuit, both parties on opposing sides

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            That article is from 2011 when the news broke that Matthew had been fired by Beyonce. A lot of speculation as to why he was fired was going around. It's 6 years later an the truth has come out. In the end Haymon came out untouched and those accusations against him were never proven and Beyonce and Jay Z continued doing business with him in the music industry.
            Do you have a link/source for jayz and Beyoncé still doing business with haymon?

Comment

"Highest paid athlete world has ever seen"

Everytime he got PAID his checks were bigger than anything else in history..

Dude worked 49 times.. That's half a season to Lebron, that's 3 seasons for manning.. That's 2 years of golf for tiger woods..

None earned more than floyd in those terms
              Sorry, you can't put made up parameters on career earnings. Floyd is simply not the highest paid athlete ever.

Comment

The guys wiki page barely even has anything on it. Dude is off the majorly off the grid.

Comment

I'm not running with it,,, their was a lawsuit, both parties on opposing sides

Do you have a link/source for jayz and Beyoncé still doing business with haymon?
                  Beyonce wasn't on the opposite side. Neither was Jay-Z.

Comment

Beyonce wasn't on the opposite side. Neither was Jay-Z.
                    Then explain what the lawsuit was about and how did Beyoncé and haymon fit in

Comment

Then explain what the lawsuit was about and how did Beyoncé and haymon fit in
                      How old are you? I think you should read it. Because if you don't understand it then you certainly won't when I explain it to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X