No announcement yet.

Al haymon information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Lol. I don't know if people read articles or what. I can understand that simpleton Leonmx or whatever making that mistake but smh.
    It's a lie that was spread by Steve Kim who even posted the same article to spread that lie

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It's a lie that was spread by Steve Kim who even posted the same article to spread that lie

Steve Kim is a buffoon. Nice to see his followers umm, follow suit.

Comment

Beyonce father sued her. Now show me where Beyonce sued Haymon
        Ok, I might have got it twisted, but haymon was aligned with her dad... Their was a lawsuit, they do have beef.. Like I said earlier, I didn't remember the details just knew their was a lawsuit in the past and bad blood. I'm sorry for not being more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Harvard educated

Did a lot of concert promoting/logistics before boxing including handling tours of major acts like Beyoncé.. Beyoncé later sued him

Broke into the boxing business in late 90s- early 2000s as advisor to vernon forest

Mid 2000s hooked up with floyd and was instrumental in bringing floyd to PPv vs gatti, zab, baldomir and in buying out Floyd's contract with top rank and securing the de la hoya fight

Pushed floyd to the very top, made him the highest paid athlete the world has ever seen

He used the success of floyd to basically sign a bunch of big name fighters

Used gbp and Richard shchafer as de facto promoters.. Oscar got pissed and fired Richard. Haymon took his fighters away.

Started PBC with private equity group in hopes of landing a major TV deal similar to wwe and ufc
          No, simply no.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Lol. I don't know if people read articles or what. I can understand that simpleton Leonmx or whatever making that mistake but smh.

It's not a lie,,, there is no love lost between Pbc and roc nation.

Comment

Ok, I might have got it twisted, but haymon was aligned with her dad... Their was a lawsuit, they do have beef.. Like I said earlier, I didn't remember the details just knew their was a lawsuit in the past and bad blood. I'm sorry for not being more accurate
              You said Beyonce sued. False. Anything else is false too. Did you read the article?

Comment

It's not a lie,,, there is no love lost between Pbc and roc nation.
                According to who, Steve Kim? He has no inside info as it relates to Roc Nation or Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  The Hauser articles are worse than the garbage that you read on twitter and on this message board. Hauser is not a real journalist and never has been. How do I know this? Because I have a degree in Journalism and spent 13 years in the field. If I was Hauser's editor, I would have fired him for the some of the garbage that he has produced.
                  Lmao. You can barely spell your name without looking at your tattoo on your arm. Hauser has been a Pulitzer Prize nominee. He has written a book of the year. What are your writing achievements

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    No, simply no.
                    Name another athlete that made 275 million in one night /game/event/year/36 minutes of work...

Or STFU

Comment

Name another athlete that made 275 million in one night /game/event/year/36 minutes of work...

Or STFU
                      Thats not what you said though.

Comment

Working...
                      X