• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo blames his team for GGG fight not happening

his team probably told him to say that too

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

he said something similar after the khan fight when asked about fighting ggg at 160, he said he has no problem fighting him at 160, but he also has a team...
      im sure canelo didnt pick liam or even the fight at 154, the reynosos are trying to do what is best for their fighter, after all canelo is all they have...

Comment

so i guess everyone should jump on canelo for not being his own boss too right???? or is it different when it comes to canelo???

Comment

I think his best defense would be silence, the more he speaks the more he lowers himself into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            I think his best defense would be silence, the more he speaks the more he lowers himself into the ground.
            I agree, at this point when it come to GGG questions he should say next question. There is nothing he can say other than the contracts signed thatll prove anything otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I agree, at this point when it come to GGG questions he should say next question. There is nothing he can say other than the contracts signed thatll prove anything otherwise.
              You know what would happen then?

"Canyellow is too scared to even talk about Golovkin now, etc etc .. "

Comment

Canelo is like: "Keep me away from him!..."

Comment

As Shane Mosely said awhile ago about Canelo: The boxer is in charge. Not the "team."

I do think "the team" knows that if Canelo fights Golovkin now, it would lead to fascinating gifs of Canelo getting freaking killed. Canelo knows it too.

But Golovkin is starting to decline. So they're playing a time game. Let Golovkin keep getting hit in the face for a few more fights as he moves deeper into his mid-30s and closer to sloppy lameness and retirement.

Meanwhile, the whole world knows that Canelo is a yellow puta. But hopefully for him, he'll get Golovkin on the downslide in a year (or maybe a little more) and make it all better.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    You know what would happen then?

"Canyellow is too scared to even talk about Golovkin now, etc etc .. "
                    Maybe but its easier than having to pry his foot out of his mouth...

Comment

Working...
                    X