Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saul has no one to blame but himself.
    Taking career advice from a drug addict

Comment

I think if this fight happened this year, it struggles to sell to be honest. But the fights that both guys have fought, even though GGG's was in the UK it was ANOTHER showcase on HBO, he has dipped into US PPV the fight before, Canelo's star keeps growing, the Khan knockout was pretty spectacular, and any casual fan watching that would have probably been wowed, it was highlight reel. I think they did the right thing letting it marinate.

Next year is definitely the time to make it though, and both camps say it will happen next year, you kind of have to take them at face value. Neither guy has been known to duck, and to be honest, neither promoter either. I would say at times GBP maybe pushes their fighters a little too fast, they haven't proven to be as savvy or safe as more experienced promoters like Top Rank.

Everyone needs to just calm the **** down already. Patience is a virtue - this will not be a May-Pac situation. Ward-Kovalev is happening end of this year, that is enough super fight for the end of the year. We have this to look forward to next.

Comment

But didn't Canelo demand and force his team to make the trout and lara fights?

But for the biggest fight in boxing, he doesn't demand them to make it?

Comment

Working...
        X