Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Was Shocked a Small Welter Was Hurting Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Was Shocked a Small Welter Was Hurting Golovkin!

Oscar De La Hoya, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, admits he was shocked while watching last Saturday's fight between Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) and Kell Brook (36-1, 25KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Must have watched a different fight to me.

Comment

i was shocked dlh was wearing lingerie

Comment

Oscar is funny! He knows Brook was not a "small" Welterweight! Oscar is still in shock that a former Super Featherweight took his Super Welterweight title on Cinco De Mayo! Oscar is still in shock because that same former Super Featherweight beat his Super Welterweight protege 6 years later! "Cinco de Mayweather" That had to suck!

Comment

OK cool, then make the Canelo v GGG fight ASAP. Nothing to worry about surely?

Comment

D,h is trolling. Gig said he wasn't hurt, do you need him to take polygraph test or something.
            Pac was hurting you so why underestimate what brook could do? He's bigger than pac that's for sure. Brooks punches weren't like bee stings but gig took them well.

Comment

Originally posted by peaces View Post
              i was shocked dlh was wearing lingerie
              I wasn't! Lol!

Comment

dlh is a cheating loser who wore a cast under his gloves. this guy is no better than margarito.

Comment

De La Hoya is so coked up these days he can't even watch a fight properly.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-16-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Small welterweight....

Same height as GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X