Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Glowacki, Usyk Go Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think usyk can pull this off but he'll have to dig deep and survive some rough moments. the pole has more experience and has shown he can go 12 hard rounds.

Comment

Most significant fight of the weekend quite easily for me.... Been excited about this one since it got announced.

I have Usyk winning this, I've learned not to bet against those guys with the extensive amateur pedigree plus he boxes very well for a man that size.

Comment

Usyk is going to win within 7 rounds!! Nah i don't know, it's a very intriguing fight.

Anyway, did anybody hear those stories that when Usyk used to spar with Wlad, all the cameras had to be turned off because he had a tendency to make Wlad look really bad.

Happy to have just discovered Sky Sports will be showing the fight here. I thought it might have been a BoxNation fight as they do a lot of international fights but noticed it's on Sky.
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-16-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Usyk is going to win within 7 rounds!! Nah i don't know, it's a very intriguing fight.

Anyway, did anybody hear those stories that when Usyk used to spar with Wlad, all the cameras had to be turned off because he had a tendency to make Wlad look really bad.

Happy to have just discovered Sky Sports will be showing the fight here. I thought it might have been a BoxNation fight as they do a lot of international fights but noticed it's on Sky.
          i wonder why sky picked it up. surely not planning to put the winner against bellew? he has enough on his plate with briedis and drozd

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            i wonder why sky picked it up. surely not planning to put the winner against bellew? he has enough on his plate with briedis and drozd
            That was my initial thought. The Cruiserweight division never gets much exposure so maybe they are trying to shine a bit of light on it just incase Bellew ends up in a fight with one of them. With him being a Hearn fighter that fights on Sky, that would make a bit of sense.

I can't think of any other reason unless they're planning on showing more international fights now boxing is doing well in the UK, so people might start tuning in whenever it's on.

But yeah, that's why i was surprised Sky picked it up, it's definitely not the kind of fight they have shown in the past few years. I fully expected it to be on BoxNation for some reason.

Comment

Working...
            X