Lil G will be exposed just like Margarito was against Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    That's not being a boxing fan.

That's an unhealthy, incredibly creepy obsession that usually takes years of "re-training" with a psychologist.

This is restraining order level stuff.
    You must be one of those gay azz Lil'Gina groupies sending me sex toys!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
      You must be one of those gay azz Lil'Gina groupies sending me sex toys!
      No. Unlike you, I don't have any sadistic obsession with GGG.

This is sad. Really sad.

Next troll please.

Comment

It's boxing, and in boxing anything can happen, and you eventually lose. What's the point of this thread again?

Comment

Can a mod please ban hammer this f@ggot? Dude is spamming up the forum. I don't mind a good troll, but this dude f**king sucks. I mean **** if you're gonna troll at least be funny.

One of the lamest trolls to ever hit this board and that's saying something

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Can a mod please ban hammer this f@ggot? Dude is spamming up the forum. I don't mind a good troll, but this dude f**king sucks. I mean **** if you're gonna troll at least be funny.

One of the lamest trolls to ever hit this board and that's saying something
            If he goes it's only right that earl hickey gets a healthy ban

Comment

To compare ggg to margarito is a ****ing joke..

If anything,, ggg will be like trinidad and destroy everyone until he fights an ATG ellite fighter like hopkins..

Comment

The kid that started this garbage thread doesn't even know the term Plasterito.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
                  Remember when dude was walking through guys and everyone hyped up his "iron chin".

Well what was his reward for a lack of skill and defense? A vicious KO from Mosley after taking punishment throughout his career.

Best believe that boy Lil G is gonna have his own "Margarito-Mosley" moment when the shh hits the fan and he realises you can't be taking punishment like that with no repercussions. It's always the same with guys who used their face to block punches, they seem invincible and then next thing you know their career is over in a flash.

One day dude will face a strong guy who won't be walked down and Lil Gina will hit the deck with the towel flying in, mark my words.
                  Margarito wasn't exposed against Mosley, Mosley just had a career year type of performance against him that night. If that fight happens 10 times Margarito wins 9/10 of them.

Also there aren't many similarities between Margarito and GGG, Margarito actually literally took shots and didn't care, GGG has very good defense, even though he fought recklessly against Brook. if anyone exposes GGG, it will take a complete fighter and/or a herculean effort and a fight for the ages for it to happen.

Comment

perhaps GGG should be a bit concerned. Sometimes these types of obsessions can end badly.......

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      If he goes it's only right that earl hickey gets a healthy ban
                      Earl is funny. This guy tries too hard.. He sounds a lot like SkillsPayBills for some reason

Comment

Working...
                      X