why is hagler rated sooo highly?? :/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Nonsense.

At the time of fighting and beating them, they were known as smaller fighters who had come up in weight.

Lets face it, his resume is severely overrated and i say it again, if he was a current fighter, his record would be called padded with bums, losses to average fighters and picking on smaller men.
    Lmao. Keep on embarrassing yourself. AT the time he fought them, they were fighters who moved up in weight to prove their greatness. They lost to a great fighter and still managed to continue fighting and beating other great fighters. No matter how you spin it, you sound pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
      Hagler would destroy GGG
      Hagler is a GGGtard he literally loves the guy, how does that make you feel?

Comment

GggGgg was denied the chance to beat pfp no1 former lmw chsamp floyd.
        In fact GGG was crucified for wanting a lttle guy. But he was expected to destroy Floyd. But f!oyd wanted no part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          None. I agree with that.

Now tell me who Hagler beat at MW who is better than Golovkin and didn't come from 2 or more weight classes below?...
          I'd favor every single "smaller" guy you named over Golovkin. I'd pick Hearns to beat Golovkin, I'd pick Duran to beat Golovkin AND I'd pick Leonard to beat Golovkin. ****, i think Golovkin vs. Mugabi is a 50/50 fight. Golovkin is no better than Iran Barkley when Duran beat him, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Dude, stop. All those guys you are talking about were TOP 20 atgs and all of them had success at MW and beyond. You guys are embarrassing in your lack of knowledge.
            They weren't MWs. Hagler is an ATG also. Great big man vs great little man.

GGG isn't great and neither is Brook. Good big man vs good little man.

You guys try too hard. It's simple logic. Hagler is an overrated great and you dudes love to talk shit for the same thing on other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              dat kold truth

reality is GGG would beat Hagler into submission.
              That's some man crush you got going there, but no way in hell g string ever beats Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                i've said it before i'll say again. Khan has a better resume than brook, but brook beats khan

hacker has a better resume than ggg, but ggg beats hagler
                no chance in hell

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Won't even waste time with such GARBAGE, do your research, you have internet use Google and Youtube and STUDY!

Hagler is proven, you're NOT going to change people's opinion of his greatness and he can't comeback for you and the rest of the Clueless Trolls Approval and he doesn't have to because his Legacy is very much secure

Trying to downgrade a LEGEND is not going to make people rate your current favorite fighter>Hagler that will NEVER HAPPEN because people are not as dumb as you and the other TROLLS on this Forum
                  A legend who has wins against great WWs.

Most of us know he's great but I laugh how people call him a legend. He has a legendary fight, sure, no one can deny that. Apart from that, what makes him, the boxer, a legend?

People are so damn quick to throw "legend" around these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    They weren't MWs. Hagler is an ATG also. Great big man vs great little man.

GGG isn't great and neither is Brook. Good big man vs good little man.

You guys try too hard. It's simple logic. Hagler is an overrated great and you dudes love to talk shit for the same thing on other boxers.
                    Yea, its simple logic to anyone who isnt trying to make an ass backwards point. Hagler beat great fighters. Were they smaller? Sure. Were they still better than every other MW but Hagler, well they pretty much proved that. Are they amongst the greatest fighters to ever laced them up, damn right. Did they fight in the greatest era of boxing? Check. Hagler might be the least greatest olf all of them,. ****, I think Monzon is a greater fighter than Hagler all time at MW. But regardless of that all, Hagler is a great fighter, a Great ATG MW and his resume is not overrated. You guys come in here trying to reinvent the wheel to force your childish agendas then you have the nerve to say other people are tying too hard. Come on. Stop it. Its truly embarrassing.

Comment

Have you guys ever even watched as much Hagler as you have GGG? Guarantee you that GGG doesn't last 10 rds against Hagler. Hagler's resume is better AND his skill set. GGG uses a decent jab against a B level opponent and you all worship him as if he is some versatile god...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X