Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    What heat? You can't answer my question because you know I'm right

I've said it pretty clearly, there's a significant amount of hate for GGG from black Americans because of his skin colour.
    Well, I'm white. So there goes that theory.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      The best part is seeing people get all sensitive and feel they've won with "Racist" innuendos and thinking they're right. You can't change that style, it's a defense mechanism to feel apart of a bigger status quo in American society. we all get that... those things exist even outside the realm of boxing. welcome to the real world, and how Trump wins fans milking off of people's insecurities, especially with race.

What boils them is that no matter how much trollage goes on whether for Lil'G or not, he still has a **** resume. Of course that can all change, but posters with racist fueling won't help his resume, and insults won't offend anybody through the medium of the internet.

However, videos! Now videos of athletes performing and comparing styles and opposition. That's another thing. Leave that to pimps like me that have contributed to the everlasting Youtube generations after we are gone.

This is business. Big Drama Show!
      ^^^

Here is the prime example of the insecure black man who feels threatened by a non-black being the star of boxing

This man is near 40 years old and has dedicated an account on this site towards hating Golovkin, spends time editing pictures and making videos to disparage him, and has 99% of his posts/threads knocking GGG, and other non blacks

But there's no bias doe, all coincidence doe, only white posters are bigoted doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Sure.

I'm interested in the conservation of wildlife including gorillas.

For some reason, if anybody mentions "gorilla" on here, it's considered racist.

Check my twitter and you'll see my interests outside boxing. I'll PM you.

so why did you link a picture of a bunch of African people when somebody suggested gorrillas don't rape kids?

(Something along those lines)

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Well, I'm white. So there goes that theory.
          You're one individual, so the theory still stands. I'm talking about a trend.

Comment

Yet another thread about GGG...... Lord help us

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              donaire was born in the Philippines bro..

this crying over GGs skin color is ridiculous and baseless.. i mean sure some people prob do.. but to say he only gets hated cause he has white skin? youre just grasping at straws
              Donaire spent most of his childhood in America, he's an American citizen. Yet most of "the demographic" rooted for Rigo and relentlessly lambasted Donaire, in fact they still mock him to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                You're one individual, so the theory still stands. I'm talking about a trend.
                you were one of the few guys who werent on the matthyese train just like me..
                you didnt think then that he got hated cause he was white did you?

but precious GGG and his terrible resume gets ridiculed and all the sudden everyone is racist right

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  so why did you link a picture of a bunch of African people when somebody suggested gorillas don't rape kids?

(Something along those lines)
                  No, my point was that, unlike humans, adult male gorillas don't rape the young females.

The purpose of the link was to provide evidence that humans do.

It's sad that noble creatures like gorillas and lions are on the road to extinction, while destructive humans keep multiplying.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    you were one of the few guys who werent on the matthyese train just like me..
                    you didnt think then that he got hated cause he was white did you?

but precious GGG and his terrible resume gets ridiculed and all the sudden everyone is racist right
                    I think there was an element of racial bias against Matthysse, even though I thought he was a hype job and knew Garcia would win.

It was probably more of a case of Floyd's groupies feeling threatened than anything though.

Comment

Working...
                    X