No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Technically, no fighter has gotten slammed more than Yusaf Mack.

But I'm talking about today, not what happened years ago.
    boom................

Comment

I find it funny that racist posters like Freedom and maxi etc, cry that Golovkin gets hated because of racism.

In Golovkin threads where race is brought up 9 times out of 10 it's a Golovkin fan that brings it. They go around the board referring to black posters as the "certain demographic" and making comments and threads about apes and gorillas (freedom). These guys are a bunch of pathetic racist crybabies.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        And get banned again?

Your black privilege permits you to say "white racists" even if it's not true, but I can't say "black racists" when it is true.

I'll tell you what I think of you to your face when we meet up in Vegas in 2 months time.
        you are a racist piece of **** and i will take pleasure in beating you to a inch of your life

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I never linked anything to black people.

But I do remember posting that gorillas are nothing like blacks.
          Really?? Would you like me to Un-delete the thread so we can go through it?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Sure.

I'm interested in the conservation of wildlife including gorillas.

For some reason, if anybody mentions "gorilla" on here, it's considered racist.

Check my twitter and you'll see my interests outside boxing. I'll PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Yeah just like I thought.... clueless

Also who did those black "Americans" support in the Donaire vs Rigondeaux fight?

Did they support the "American"?

Or did they root for Rigo and relentlessly mock and lambast the "American" Donaire?

Your arguments or weak and pointless. Who gives a **** who rooted for who 3 years ago. If you want to search back three years and dig up the proof, be my guest.

All I know it was you two dip****s who came in today talking about a certain demographic.

Now you're getting called on it and you're backpedaling because you don't like the heat

Comment

Your arguments or weak and pointless. Who gives a **** who rooted for who 3 years ago. If you want to search back three years and dig up the proof, be my guest.

All I know it was you to dip****s who came in today talking about a certain demographic.

Now you're getting called on it and you're backpedaling because you don't like the heat
                What heat? You can't answer my question because you know I'm right

I've said it pretty clearly, there's a significant amount of hate for GGG from black Americans because of his skin colour.

Comment

do us all a favor and undelete his farewell thread at the end of 2015 too for more exposure

Comment

The best part is seeing people get all sensitive and feel they've won with "Racist" innuendos and thinking they're right. You can't change that style, it's a defense mechanism to feel apart of a bigger status quo in American society. we all get that... those things exist even outside the realm of boxing. welcome to the real world, and how Trump wins fans milking off of people's insecurities, especially with race.

What boils them is that no matter how much trollage goes on whether for Lil'G or not, he still has a **** resume. Of course that can all change, but posters with racist fueling won't help his resume, and insults won't offend anybody through the medium of the internet.

However, videos! Now videos of athletes performing and comparing styles and opposition, that's another thing. Leave that to pimps like me that have contributed to the everlasting Youtube generations after we are gone.

This is business. Big Drama Show!
                    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-14-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      What heat? You can't answer my question because you know I'm right

I've said it pretty clearly, there's a significant amount of hate for GGG from black Americans because of his skin colour.
                      donaire was born in the Philippines bro..

this crying over GGs skin color is ridiculous and baseless.. i mean sure some people prob do.. but to say he only gets hated cause he has white skin? youre just grasping at straws

Comment

Working...
                      X