No announcement yet.

We should NOT respect fighters that avoid VADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Yep, I remember saying in 10 years it would be the norm. I vividly remember a poster on here (Hatton fan) crying about how it would never happen, Mayweather was a coward and didn't want the fight etc... it's not even five years yet and we are almost half way through it. Like the OP said I hope it becomes the norm and year round with all organisations... And the biggest part is NO EXCUSES when you fail one.... ZERO
    amazing aint it

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Who does testing for Joshua VADA or UKAD ?
      I think it is pointless to discuss if UKAD is doing this.. Wlad should ask for VADA too...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        I think it is pointless to discuss if UKAD is doing this.. Wlad should ask for VADA too...
        Hopefully the demand is there, surely after the UKAD debacle with Fists of Fluff being positive before the Klitschko fight Wlad won't take no shyt from Matchroom. I just did a check and Joshua is not VADA enrolled though it has been noted VADA testing is in place for this fight, appears Wlad has demanded it with the UKAD being beyond suspect and corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yep, I remember saying in 10 years it would be the norm. I vividly remember a poster on here (Hatton fan) crying about how it would never happen, Mayweather was a coward and didn't want the fight etc... it's not even five years yet and we are almost half way through it. Like the OP said I hope it becomes the norm and year round with all organisations... And the biggest part is NO EXCUSES when you fail one.... ZERO
          I wonder what would pop up if I did a search for "let the commission do their job"

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            True but he used VADA therefore we must respect him like your title says
            My title doesn't say that.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              amazing aint it

Funny thing is, it is the same posters day in day out. Even though they could see that it WOULD be great for the sport regardless of who brought it into focus, they were still willing to let the sport continue in the way it was... Roid up!

I wonder what would pop up if I did a search for "let the commission do their job"
              That would open a can of a whole different worm, then you would see posters who were against random drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                My title doesn't say that.
                We shouldn't respect fighters who avoid VADA so should we respect fighters who don't avoid VADA?

Comment

The best test should be USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    i remember the days when asking for drugs testing meant you were a coward
                    They just needed to "Sleep" on the it.

Comment

We shouldn't respect fighters who avoid VADA so should we respect fighters who don't avoid VADA?
                      No, that's a logical fallacy. Your conclutions is invalid.

P then Q
                      Not P then not Q -> logical fallacy.

Denying the antecedent fallacy
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denying_the_antecedent

Comment

Working...
                      X