Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Smith over/under 300k buys this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    What ya think?
    I'm going under.. Garbage PPV... Time we stop paying for these divas to fight stiffs on PPV.... Save your $ for Ward-Kovalev, a fight that deserves our money...
    Your mother...over/under 300k sales this weekend??? What ya think? I got her going under...Save your $$$ for Jsmooth9876 mother's poon poon, a poon that deserves our money...
    Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 09-13-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      Your mother...over/under 300k sales this weekend??? What ya think? I got her going under...Save your $$$ for Jsmooth9876 mother's poon poon, a poon that deserves our money...
      Ahhh that's a good one..... You're a pretty sharp guy... Keep your spirits up, not many even survive an abortion. You're already a winner..

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        I'd love to know what PPV numbers Canelo would do on a weekend that isn't a Mexican holiday v a guy like Smith.

I think we'd get the truth that him being a superstar is a myth, no matter how much they try to tell people he is.
        325k vs lara on a non holliday date...

Comment

Summer is ending. People might want to throw one last BBQ. Maybe invite the family and order the fight.

I'm going to say 350K

Comment

I will take the over,, just slightly...

I think it does about 325k

Comment

Taking over, I'll guess 400k.

Even if it's a **** fight, Canelo is still Mexican.

Comment

325k or less.

Comment

Tbh anything over 250k is winning! It's a sh it fight and it's in Texas. I'll still watch because it's free and I love to drink and watch boxing

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    250-350k would be my guess...there is no buzz about the fight at all
                    I did a official thread and it's in page 3 I think haha
                    No buzz. GGG just fought and he is getting all the spot light. Can't wait for Ward kovo though!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      No, they're disgusted with boxing. I think I read that the UFC, since last November, has sold 6 PPV that did 1 million or better...goes to show what making the best fights can actually accomplish...
                      I wasn't a UFC fan and I've watched all the ppv since March and my family used to hate UFC and they are more into it now then boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X