Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Brook Did 843K Live Viewers; 833K For Chocolatito' Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    a 97k PPV says your full of shyte
    A 97k PPV comment says you're a liar.

Comment

• Can't say that I'm surprised by those numbers at all.

Comment

• My low place you are a fake un knowledgable fan. Choco moving up in weight to tiny guys like 5 lbs huge! Did you not see Cuadras record? Did you not see size advantage? Unlike brook he took it to Cuadras every second every round landed way more. Controlled pace ring. Cuadras stronger and bigger and punches hard did not land enough or buckle or knock Choco down Choco a combo machine with good defense caught a lot on arms as Cuadras said plus admitted Choco relentless rematch warranted

Comment

• Oh and Choco won by 3 fair

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            and to the rescue, it's g strings "head" cheerleader.

Comment

You calling someone a liar? Now that's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                You calling someone a liar? Now that's funny.
                So now you owe me a laugh ..

Come on, tell me again how GGG's run of successful MW title defences is over because the WBA didn't sanction the Brook fight ...

Comment

So now you owe me a laugh ..

Come on, tell me again how GGG's run of successful MW title defences is over because the WBA didn't sanction the Brook fight ...
                  It's not hard to understand. Well maybe for a ******ed liar like you it is. Should i bump the thread where you lie in 4 consecutive replies and keep denying you did when the evidence is literally on the same page?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    It's not hard to understand. Well maybe for a ******ed liar like you it is.
                    So explain it to me. I'm waiting ....

Comment

• Lol at these ggg-haters. He's now sold out 12k+ seats in 3 major cities none of which are his home town and is one of the few remaining boxers that can consistently generate 1mil+ viewers on premium network.

He not a draw doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X