Golovkin v Brook GIF thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG with that Magarito defence

Comment

Where's the Golovkin fans with their Gifs?

Comment

Did you forget??

GGG lets his opponents hit him to make GGG a little less avoided. why not create the " I think I can Beat him" idea.

And he wants fans to get at least 4 rounds.

And best of all, you KO an undefeated fighter who decided to move up, and who was a champion (or is) and he rated his performance a 3-4 now imagine a 8-9 performance , bring on the stretcher. any other fighter beating Brook would rate their performance a 9-10 :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Where's the Golovkin fans with their Gifs?
          Don't think they think there's anything to brag about with gifs of beating Brook pillar to post.

Brook can live on with his hugfest against porter and 'I went 5 rounds with GGG' for the rest of his life as his 2 greatest boxing achievements and his fans can post gifs as if he accomplished something other than getting his face smashed in if it makes them sleep better at night.

Comment

No GIF needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post

No GIF needed!
              Look at him just standing there getting lit up with his hand so low but yeh the fight shouldn't have been stopped lmfao.

Comment

Seldom do I ever see a boxer take it to another one in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  You believing Compubox? Because you sure didn't see all those jabs land that they say did. They had Golovkin landing 30 punches in round 1, he lands about 10.
                  I watched the fight, I don't care of compubox, that don't tell the story of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post

Seldom do I ever see a boxer take it to another one in the first round.
                    Why would you speed it up? You trying to make him look fast?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Ward couldn't knock out Brand

He couldn't even knockout an overweight Paul Smith who had around 25% bodyfat

Yet he'll knockout a guy who hasn't been dropped in 350+ amateur fights, and 30+ fights against much bigger punchers than Ward
                      Golovkin has never face anyone near the quality of Ward. Ward is the bigger man. See all those gifs up there? Theyvare all moves that Ward does 10x better than Brook, only Ward has the ability to do it for 12 rounds and you know it

Comment

Working...
                      X