No announcement yet.

Golovkin v Brook GIF thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    This is why nobody takes you seriously. You're the first guy in every Golovkin thread to drip the same poison over and over, and your existance on NSB revolves around trying your damnest to make him look bad and discredit him.

Nuthuggers who think their favorite fighter can do no wrong can get silly and fanatical at times (pug & Ward, Laryr & Floyd), but at least people can understand where they're coming from - they're fans.

People like you are the ones that ruin the sport. Sad, pathetic lowlifes who only exist to demean boxers.
    The Gifs i posted show the skills of Brook. If i posted Golovkin gifs you'd be ejaculating all over your keyboard. As i said earlier people are free to post their Gifs of the fight.

Comment

it must be emasculating to land flush with all your might only to see them bounce off your opponent.

kell's going to have ED for a while.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Brook needs to work on body punching, that's another reason why I'm struggling to see how he'll have a successful career at 154.
          Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            This is why nobody takes you seriously. You're the first guy in every Golovkin thread to drip the same poison over and over, and your existance on NSB revolves around trying your damnest to make him look bad and discredit him.

Nuthuggers who think their favorite fighter can do no wrong can get silly and fanatical at times (pug & Ward, Laryr & Floyd), but at least people can understand where they're coming from - they're fans.

People like you are the ones that ruin the sport. Sad, pathetic lowlifes who only exist to demean boxers.
            Emotional much,you would think Golovkin was your deceased mother. 😭

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              it must be emasculating to land flush with all your might only to see them bounce off your opponent.

kell's going to have ED for a while.
              What do punches normally do to opponents? I've yet to see one pierce through someone's soul.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                What do punches normally do to opponents? I've yet to see one pierce through someone's soul.

didn't know you can browse internet from special ed.

Comment

It aint a GIF party without yo boy!

Comment

love GGG reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Priceless.

Comment

Working...
                      X