Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Canelo, 9/17: Our Turn To Dominate Boxing Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Damn Oscar. Are the black and white people welcomed to this? God Damn. Did they read this before they sent it out?
    It is MexiCAN Independence Day! I wouldn't get to broken up about it and I wouldn't take it as disrespect.

Comment

Canelo got roasted by latinos when he went to mexico lol

Comment

Hell yeah, RESPECT!

Good card too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          It is MexiCAN Independence Day! I wouldn't get to broken up about it and I wouldn't take it as disrespect.
          Naw I didn't. But the way it's written it can be construed as this is an event for Mexican and Latino boxing fans. It's a poorly written press release is all I'm pointing out. I understand he's trying to rally the base.

Comment

Nobody cares about this fight. Nobody. Canelo until you fight GG, you're a ****en coward in my book. You're Leroy before he fought Sho-Nuff.

Echo: Coward, coward, coward, coward

Comment

who the f*** is seriously gonna watch this fight?? and much less pay for this garbage?? If you care about the sport of boxing NOBODY BUY THIS CRAP!!

Comment

Nobody buying this **** that I know.

Comment

We usually get together, bunch of friends with wives and kids, eat, drink and watch the fights, not this weekend; even mexican friends don't wanna watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Naw I didn't. But the way it's written it can be construed as this is an event for Mexican and Latino boxing fans. It's a poorly written press release is all I'm pointing out. I understand he's trying to rally the base.
                    You are afroamerican, man?

And well, here in Mexico we hate Canelo.

Is like75% anti-Canelos and 25% pro-Canelos.

Comment

Oscar is delusional

Oscar there has always been big fights on Mexican Independence weekend and this is NOT one of them so you boy Saul can't take it over with weak fights like this one that should be on HBO or Showtime because it's not PPV material.

Comment

Working...
                      X