Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Canelo, 9/17: Our Turn To Dominate Boxing Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De la ho, Gome, and expecially sour canela alvared are pathetic thieving @ss punks. the biggest scam in boxing

Comment

First PPV in about 4 years that I won't buy and I've bought a lot of lacklustre fights in that span ( Canelo /Khan , Canelo / Angulo , Gennady/ Lemiuex and Mayweather/Berto to name a few ) I don't set the bar very high and this event falls below it

The main event is sh.it and the undercard isn't much better.

I'll watch it on YouTube if it's a upset or the next week on a rebroadcast

Still hope Liam beats Canelo and Rosado beats Monroe

Comment

Not buying this s h i t. Until Canelo is stripped of the Lineal/Ring belts, he's a coward of the highest order.

Comment

This will be Canelo's least successful fight in ages. I've rarely seen such a popular boxer decline in popularity so rapidly.

Comment

I usually end up wasting money on ppv especially cause i work on sat nights and cant stream them but this one i literally have no desire to buy none and its been awhile since i havent bought a ppv regardless how bad the matchup is

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              You are afroamerican, man?

And well, here in Mexico we hate Canelo.

Is like75% anti-Canelos and 25% pro-Canelos.
              Hasn't he always been a polarizing figure in Mexico? Even before the situation with GGG wasn't he already disliked by a lot of people in Mexico?

Comment

I can't wait for this fight!!..... -said no one. Ever.

Comment

Sort of feels like the Jacobs-Mora 2 fight. Nobody gives a damn

Comment

This weaksauce should have been on regular hbo. Hope it flops real nice. On principle alone I'll catch it next week for free. Not participating in this nonsense. Hope everyone else does the same. These guys need to be checked.

Comment

Boycott the red head AND the NFL!

Comment

Working...
                      X