No announcement yet.

The official Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Liam smith thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    First a Guzzling Gonad Groupie said he sold 800K PPVs (couldn't back up his claim), now you're saying he sold 500K PPVs. Post a link to back up your claim. And btw, IF there were 500K PPVs sold it was because of Brook. His country, his fans, their PPV buys.

No, moron, 97K had a PPV, and it failed miserably, hence his new nickname "Mr. 97K" and the reason why he hasn't been on anymore American PPVs since. And as far as him selling out arenas, so far he's needed his "Mexican style" gimmick to sell tickets in the southwest US. He's already been proven to be a bust in the Northeast region.

Finally, yes, you did get burned.
    97k, 1 ticket sold and still ko's the Canelo Diva. The ironies of life!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      isn't Madison square garden in the northeast region? didn't he sell that out?
      OK, he sold 20.5K tickets at MSG. According to the experts here, Canelo's over 40K tickets sold vs Smith is a failure. So which is it then?

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        word is that now jacobs has to go to fight ggg at the UK, home field advantage baby!!!...
        Lol, the Guzzling Gonad Groupies are delusional thinking they were cheering for 97K.

Reminds me of the Simpson's episode, "They're not booing you, they're saying Boo-urns"

Comment

• Just picked up some snacks, beer, and Patron. Got the chicken, steaks, and ribs marinating for the fight bbq tonight. I believe we have ourselves a fight party folks!

Comment

• Sucker born every minute. This is like paying to see Garcia vs. Salka

Comment

• I ain't got nothing but two bullets in this motha****a

Comment

• Link to watch R!ngTV Live NON PPV undercard fights for free

Starts 3:30pm ET

https://livestream.com/accounts/14802340/events/6329717

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  OK, he sold 20.5K tickets at MSG. According to the experts here, Canelo's over 40K tickets sold vs Smith is a failure. So which is it then?
                  i already told you, the ironies of life.

GGG can sell one ticket and still KO's la loca Canelo

Comment

• Does anyone know what time it start local time? Please help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      Does anyone know what time it start local time? Please help.

Comment

Working...
                      X