No announcement yet.

The official Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Liam smith thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The Face of Boxing Breaking attendance records! where are all these haters that said Canelo lost fans! hahahahaha!
    already more tickets than pac-margarito, and the guy is fighting an unknown fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Great breakdown, if that's really your analysis. I agree with you on the Angulo similarities, the few fights i've seen of Smith makes me think of a faster more polished Angulo. This should be an exciting fight at the very least.
      Its me mate, and thanks. Im gonna try and keep it regular work permitting.

Yeah the Angulo fight was definitely the closest comparison to Smith i could think of, though Angulo looked shot in that fight. Canelo's game plan will be very similar

Comment

Canelo looks drained so hopefully this is a cherry pick gone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          Canelo looks drained so hopefully this is a cherry pick gone wrong.
          I would absolutely love it if Canelo ****ed this up.

Even if it means missing out on GGG vs Alvarez fight. Its no less that Canelo deserves for acting a **** this last year

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            honest question chuck, will you rate liam as a better boxer than ryan rhodes??
            i have only seen his last fight and know very little about him to be honest...
            he seem decent and is rated top 10 by many but he has yet to prove his skills vs anyone at the top...

I always liked beefy... I think Canelo might be a bit too big but who knows. I actually wanted beefy to fight cotto etc hes no bum

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Its me mate, and thanks. Im gonna try and keep it regular work permitting.

Yeah the Angulo fight was definitely the closest comparison to Smith i could think of, though Angulo looked shot in that fight. Canelo's game plan will be very similar
              Keep them coming man.

at the domain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Ive broken no barriers, shed no new light on the fight, and I've come to a predictable and boring conclusion.

Come here to read my breakdown and pick for the Canelo vs Smith fight

https://dksab.wordpress.com/2016/09/...fight-preview/

Comments on the boxing or the writing welcomed

to you all
                that was actually a really good, detailed read.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  that was actually a really good, detailed read.
                  Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

I always liked beefy... I think Canelo might be a bit too big but who knows. I actually wanted beefy to fight cotto etc hes no bum
                    he looks good on the highlights, i just wish he had fought someone at the top before going after canelo, but then again no one at the top of 154 seems to be willing to fight the others, so to me other than lara and canelo the rest are untested...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      he looks good on the highlights, i just wish he had fought someone at the top before going after canelo, but then again no one at the top of 154 seems to be willing to fight the others, so to me other than lara and canelo the rest are untested...
                      yup they need to start fighting each other already... some have over 20+ fights still haven't fought smh

Comment

Working...
                      X