Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Liam smith thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although it's obvious canelo will win this it still is a good fight coz they are similar fighters. Both can eat the jabs whilst focusing on the counter ko punch...I think Liam will feel the pain first round but similar to the brook/GGG fight bounce back in 2nd and let canelo feel the shots. My prediction - canelo does it in the 5th....

Comment

• hey guys any idea what time the liam smith v canelo fight ringwalk is? UK time

Comment

• 2am UK Time.......you can see the free undercard fights on YouTube

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdWV-4LzeM

fights been on for hours, damn mods deleted my thread

Comment

• lets see how sadam ali does after getting that ass stopped by vargas

Comment

• We just got here[U] in time to see the beginning of Sad am Ali's fight. It's strange watching a fight with no announcers. There are about 10,000 people here right now.

Comment

• ali got demoted heavy

GBP isn't showing the muzz any love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  We just got here[U] in time to see the beginning of Sad am Ali's fight. It's strange watching a fight with no announcers. There are about 10,000 people here right now.
                  aww snap!

get crowd fight still btwn the fans.

Comment

• Time to start the grilling, fajitas, shrimp and pork ribs are waiting... have a good fight night everyone and may the best man win...

Comment

• Ali looks very sharp and fast

Comment

Working...
                      X