No announcement yet.

People mock Broner but he's done more than Lil G at 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Jumping up 2 divisions to fight a guy like Maidana would be the equivalent of lil g moving to lhw and fighting a Beterbiev or Shabrasnkyy, he'd get murdered.
    Except for the part where maidana and broner are the same size and maidana himself recently moved up to that division.

Broner was beating up C fighters who he has a size advantage over then fell flat on his face against opponents the same height/weight.

keep choking on em cuck boy. get those pats on the head. maybe a big floppy dick slap. good boy!
    Last edited by ////; 09-12-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Broner is the best, he only has losses against top level losers. No shame in losing to fighters who lose once they themselves step up.

Comment

lol he moved up. That's one way to put it. Another way is that he outgrew the weight classes...

He was a big guy beating up on little fighters.

People forget he badly missed weight for the Escobedo fight, coming in 3.5 lbs over. Which basically forced him to move up.

When Broner started fighting guys his size, even with limited skill sets like Maidana, he started struggling and losing. That's why he moved back down to 140 and I bet he's killing himself to make that weight but he has no choice because he would get killed at 147.

Golovkin hasn't out grown his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Red bar = check
          Dildos = hidden

=

GGG hater confirmed

You gonna have to link me where Larry said that Golovkin would beat Ward. I aint believing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
            what's an alt?

ive played that game before man...lol..enjoy

Comment

Silly comparison.

Who ducked Broner? He's pretty much like Garcia who everybody wants. Broner and Garcia don't have any problem getting big fights which some of them they avoided.

Comment

lol @ this wigg3r alt

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  You gonna have to link me where Larry said that Golovkin would beat Ward. I aint believing that.
                  **** cause i damn sho aint said it

Comment

Can the mods do something about the abundance of these ******ed alts and the staggering amount of GGG threads? Its beyond ridiculous.

Comment

That paulie victory sure was impressive. So was the one against ponce de leon. Also who can forget that war against gavin rees. Those are quite some legendary fights.

Lol. Maidana beat the hell out of him. Broner looked like a staggering monkey after that first knockdown. Broner has heart ill give him that. But in every other aspect he is ghetto scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X