Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for: Roman Gonzalez Vacates 112 WBC Belt, will keep fighting at 115.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    The phony should go back to 112 before he gets hurt. He probably has retina damage and a broken ankle from those combos and angles Cuadras was giving him. Poor lil fat serrote.
    And you try to come across as a stand up guy -- a Marine using that term (Serrote) ? you might as well come out the closet and call blacks *******s too. **** out here with that.

Comment

C'mon Dunn, not to get personal but I know you favor the brothas and Cuadras fought a slick fight. He was robbed. Cuadras had better angles, lateral movement, faster hands, and a harder punch. Floyd uses way more lateral movement and less punching and wins fights against guys like Maidana but you wanna protect Gonzalez? C'mon man...
      I am a huge floyd fan but I don't favor the brothas. I thought Cuadras fought a great fight. I juts had Gonzalez winning a close fight.

I dont see how this has anything to do with Madana/Floyd but I am a big Floyd fan so I can understand why you'd make the point.

A rematch is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post
        Also in my book. He's probably my favorite fighter after seeing that last fight. It doesn't happen so much in boxing nowadays that the best seek to fight the best, especially when he clearly doesn't even look to belong in that division all for a challenge. All while displaying grit, incredible stamina and heart. He also has the skills to make the longer, bigger guy miss while he maintains a good offense.He put a division's champ on the back foot, having him run for a couple of rounds--literally ran until the crowd started to boo and he implemented clinches. Brings me back to the Duran way of handling the sport.
        War Chocolatito !

Much love from California and thanks for the efforts!
        Its called lateral movement Lederman Jr. Gonzalez didnt once cut off the ring and get Cuadras in trouble. Cuadras was to slick & to fast for the plodder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          And you try to come across as a stand up guy -- a Marine using that term (Serrote) ? you might as well come out the closet and call blacks *******s too. **** out here with that.
          Ok I apologize for calling him a serrote (a lil piece of **** and a term used to reference Salvadorians) but to compare serrote to N.... is ****en crazy. My favorite fighter is black and so is one of my best friends. I used it as a reference because I have ****s bigger than him he is darker than me but I am brown too!

Comment

war gonzalez bring them all on!!!

Comment

Ok I apologize for calling him a serrote (a lil piece of **** and a term used to reference Salvadorians) but to compare serrote to N.... is ****en crazy. My favorite fighter is black and so is one of my best friends. I used it as a reference because I have ****s bigger than him he is darker than me but I am brown too!
              that's funny.

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              war gonzalez bring them all on!!!

Stick to GGG threads and such, you have no idea of what awaits Roman North of 112. He's cornered at this point.

Pue... Gajia a Nicaragua...pue

Comment

I know what that term means to Central Americans...you say it to one of them its personal ; I go off on bias Pro Mexicans too by calling them Paisas difference is Paisas come from all over Latin-America and I root for Mexicans too but they think Im against Mexican fighters -- they can check my track record : Canelo , Santa-Cruz, Zurdo...and even the American that call themselves 'Mexicans' like Mikey G. But Im good tho respect to you for acknowledging the foul, fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  that's funny.

Stick to GGG threads and such, you have no idea of what awaits Roman North of 112. He's cornered at this point.

Yeah man I guess I struck a nerve with 1hourRun but honestly I am disgusted with boxing this past weekend. That was some utter BS man, usually I call it how it is. I had Frampton beating LSC, I had Lara vs Canelo a draw I watched that fight like 5x's. I had Pac vs Marquez 1 for Pac, 2nd 1 a draw, 3rd one for Marquez and the last one NO NEED TO SCORE lol! Theres a lot of Mexican hate on these threads on the DL and when we voice our opinion we are called cry babies or whiners but everyone else are full of excuses. Crazy ass hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    that's funny.

18 have tried compa! and 18 have failed ESE! Viva Mejico! Aye Ya Yae!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I know what that term means to Central Americans...you say it to one of them its personal ; I go off on bias Pro Mexicans too by calling them Paisas difference is Paisas come from all over Latin-America and I root for Mexicans too but they think Im against Mexican fighters -- they can check my track record : Canelo , Santa-Cruz, Zurdo...and even the American that call themselves 'Mexicans' like Mikey G. But Im good tho respect to you for acknowledging the foul, fair play.
                      serrote is hilarious doe. Anyway, I respect you Run. We have always had some fun debates. Even though Chocoputito stole our win, no hard feelings against you.

Yeah man I guess I struck a nerve with 1hourRun but honestly I am disgusted with boxing this past weekend. That was some utter BS man, usually I call it how it is. I had Frampton beating LSC, I had Lara vs Canelo a draw I watched that fight like 5x's. I had Pac vs Marquez 1 for Pac, 2nd 1 a draw, 3rd one for Marquez and the last one NO NEED TO SCORE lol! Theres a lot of Mexican hate on these threads on the DL and when we voice our opinion we are called cry babies or whiners but everyone else are full of excuses. Crazy ass hypocrites.
                      Tell me about it lmao. It is what it is and I saw Cuadras win it 7-5 as well.

Roman: pue... Pue gane claramente

Comment

Working...
                      X