No announcement yet.

Dontae boxing nation goes in on GGG 45 minute expose video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    GGG is the biggest drug to hit white america since meth.

He's old..used up...and on the way out...just like them.
    Ohhhh get em!

Comment

• Rent free.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Translator View Post
        Rent free.
        Yep and he has them adding on rooms and puttin in swimming pools. I can't wait to see these mf'ers straight lose their **** when he finally loses. The i told you so's and I knew it's will shut the board down. They will have to wait aittle while though. The tooth nashing until then will be entertaining.

Comment

• Dontae is dontae. If you've seen one of his videos you have seen them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post

Golovkin wouldn't have such a hate base if his fans weren't such idiots. I like Golovkin but I rarely ever stand up for him online simply because I don't want to be associated in any with the stigma around his fan base.
            If you give fighters their just due, the respect that they deserve, then you won't hear anything from rapid fans. As far as you're concerned, they wont even exist. The reason the rapid fans exist is precisely because people don't give respect and credit where it's due.

Comment

• A fatso hoodrat nobody talking about an athlete lol. The ****** is furious, they are raging hard lol. Gennady is the face of boxing.

Comment

• Dontae knows who the king of the sport is, he just wants clicks and only GGG brings tons of clicks/views and Dontae can accomodate the demographic, the *********s, the wiggers, the Floyd nuthuggers and racist scum of youtube.

Comment

• I just left my true feelings in the video nyaha. Nothing but facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    save time: they hate anyone who isnt them whether its pacquaio or golovkin or maidana or whatever. most xenophobic culture/fanbase in the world bar none.
                    Wait....unless said Latino,white,// other raced fighter was fighting Floyd then he became a young hungry lion and a world beater... Their agenda is very clear... They didn't give a fk about Andre Ward until GGG came around and Floyd retired and they needed another bLack guys **** to jump on...

its fking hilarious reading about GGG on here, he's a bum according to them but if Danny Jacobs was GGG he'd be the **** of the week that they'd be riding...Errol Spence is the next one they're gonna slobber over. He beat up a 40 year old nobody and now he's top 5 p4p to these clowns...

Broner was the last one they were **** riding until Chino fked him up now they jumped ship elsewhere...
                    Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 09-12-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      If you give fighters their just due, the respect that they deserve, then you won't hear anything from rapid fans. As far as you're concerned, they wont even exist. The reason the rapid fans exist is precisely because people don't give respect and credit where it's due.
                      It's usually the guys who dksab that go crazy. I can confidently say through experience that most of the Golovkin fan boys think power is the most important aspect of boxing and that GGG is doing unheard of stuff in the sport as far as skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X