No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Personally I'm not that high on Danny. He's a good fighter, but he looks WILD. I think Golovkin jabs him into a TKO by the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Personally I'm not that high on Danny. He's a good fighter, but he looks WILD. I think Golovkin jabs him into a TKO by the 6th.
        Well said. I agree, Jacobs can be dangerous at times but does have his wild moments GGG can take advantage of.

Comment

Jacobs can win if he lands the absolute perfect punch on GGG. 5% chance.
          Jacobs has a chance if GGG has a terrible day and is getting older over night. Another 5% chance.

So i would say GGG is a 10:1 favorite to knock Jacobs out.

Comment

Come on now. There's a reason why Jacobs hasn't fought Golovkin yet & may not fight him unless he has to. Golovkin will knocketh Jacobs the fuck out.

Comment

My money is on triple G, but Jacobs has a good punchers chance because he does posses skills and speed

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                My money is on triple G, but Jacobs has a good punchers chance because he does posses skills and speed
                Well said. Good post.

Comment

Meanwhile on Jacobs' side:
                  Connolly has been vocal about trying to make the most money for his client and he stressed that if the money isn’t there to face Golovkin next, Jacobs would put off the fight until it makes financial sense. Connolly declined to get into specifics about how much Jacobs would have to make.

“This is a business and it’s also the biggest fight out there in the middleweight division,” Connolly said. “So I would think a guy like Danny, who’s earned the right to make a lot of money — GGG and Danny are the No. 1 and No. 2 guys in the division — so anytime there’s a mega-fight in the division you want to get compensated. So if the money is right, we’ll take the fight. If the fight needs to be built up to make the right type of money, we’ll do it in a couple of fights. But by no means is Danny ducking him. He’s very eager to fight GGG.” But he added, providing more than just a ray of hope to fans eager for the fight to happen, “I think we can come to terms.”
                  http://www.ring tv.com/465043-jacobs-advisor-talks-deal-points-ggg-fight/#.V9nJHRnN7Jk.twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Meanwhile on Jacobs' side:
                    Jacobs better not duck him...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Jacobs better not duck him...
                      I'm surprised more people aren't yelling about Jacob's manager saying they'll vacate if they don't get enough money. At the same time Loeffler telling Pugmire they'll take the fight no matter what network.

Jacob's manager sounds off like a real douche bag, going delusionally off how Barclay has surpassed MSG as the premire boxing venue. Cotto alone proves otherwise. His fight vs Geale at Barclay only drew 12,157 people.

Comment

Working...
                      X