No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Right. And GGG lets guys hit him on purpose, yada, yada, yada.
    They can't hurt him, and neither can Ward!

It's a wrap!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

It's a wrap!
      Fanboy-aine is a helluva drug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nachos Nacho View Post
        Lmao, your Weak Pu$$y ass has never stepped in a pro boxing ring before and all you can do is shet on boxers who put their lives at risk. First priority of the trainer is to protect the life of the fighter you ****** ass.

Typical internet tough guy talking tough thinking he looks cool
        Hey Redd been nowhere but he knows everything , just ask him

Comment

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
          How was round 5?
          He'll get back to you after SpongeBob

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            Golovkin gets hit too much. Will he ever land a fight with a middleweight that can capitalize?
            If they all will stop running from him, maybe...

Comment

• Damn, Kell Brook is the real deal. He destroys everyone at 160 & below not named Golovkin. Made me a believer. Major props to Kell Brook.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Like any said it was a mismatch

The corner saved Brook from further career ending damage

Not sure how bad that eye will be for future bouts

****** fight, Brook looked like a mess, i was actually hurting everytime GGG landed on him, it was painfall too watch
                I agree, a couple of those left hooks in the fight by GGG that missed Brooks chin by a whisker I was saying "Thank God that didn't land, it would have taken Brook's head off".

Comment

• Brook lost this fight because he fought a terrible fight. Brook could have won. I was sitting there yelling at him on the television trying to tell him to stay off the ropes. If Brook had stayed off the ropes and attacked Golovkin instead of backing up constantly, he would have won. Golovkin can't fight when his opponent is attacking him and backing him up. Also, Golovkin didn't have the benefit of those loaded gloves with no padding, so he couldn't dispense of Brook the way he has done to his opponents in the past. In addition, Brook could have won by KO because he was hitting Golovkin with some vicious shots and he hurt Golovkin a couple of times.

This was Brook's fight to lose and he lost it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

It's a wrap!
                    Brook hurt him several times and could have KO'd Golovkin if he had fought with the right strategy.

Comment

• Based on what I saw in this fight, there is no question in my mind that Andre Ward would KO Golovkin in seven or eight rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X