Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Brook is another Naseem Hamed...fcukin' loser!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      GGG looked like a f.uck'n bum that won a fight because he fought a smaller guy that couldn't handle his size and power. If Brook was a natural middleweight, GGG would have been f'uck'd.
      Who the f@ck can beat him at 160lb....keep living in denial because that all you've got idiot.....it's the same with me vs you ...i would smash you to pieces and you would go crying to your mum after ...bring ur gun cause that's the hope you would have...as for golovkin vs any middlweight.....who beats him then kidney brain ? Canelo ? Saunders ? Jacobs ? Degale ? Jack ? Eubanks ? ...get the f@ck out of here dummy

Comment

• Originally posted by The Translator View Post
        Scored it 50-44 for Brook on technical decision.
        I gave Brook one rd and that was the 2nd. But he was a damn warrior tonight(Made two other rds close) and it was evident that GGG was not himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          Not impressed by GGG @ all. He looked very sloppy. I think he's overrated. Once he faces a top fighter his own size with boxing skills, he'll lose imo.
          too bad all the "top fighters" "his own size" with "boxing skills" are afraid to fight GGG. Well some are not afraid they just need a couple tune ups and should be good to go in about a year and a half or two years...

Comment

• Kell Brook should have made all Brit fans very proud of him tonight. He proved his mettle by going up against some very insurmountable odds. He fought valiantly and with honor even in defeat.

Given, all GGG's size and power, he couldn't so much as get Brook off his feet; Let alone knock him down. Kell managed to back him up a few times and even momentarily rocked him on occasion during the exchanges with his faster hands.

I thought his corner made the right decision in stopping the fight because Brook was becoming too brave for his own good. He started absorbing punishment without throwing much back. Therefore, his trainer saved him from further punishment, in ensuring that he will survive to fight another day without getting hurt.

Comment

• BROOK got embarrassed by GGG, and gassed by 5th round start eating some shorts when GGG switched gears and puzzy corner pulled him out..

what a shamefull way to go... all that talk and then just quit. champion what ? 36 wins whattt ? )))

Canelita the putana is next.

Comment

• Something is definitely off with Gennady. Since public workout he seems very annoyed - not his usual self. Even know he is kind of pissed off. But he is right about Brook had nothing left after 4. I think Brook's tactic was to jump early and roll the dice.

Comment

• So if Golovkin wasn't sick did he barely even train?

That was by far the worst I've seen him.

And no it wasn't because Brook did anything special. Even moving around the ring GGG looked like he just got out of bed and was throwing these depressed half-assed left hooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
                    BROOK got embarrassed by GGG, and gassed by 5th round start eating some shorts when GGG switched gears and puzzy corner pulled him out..

what a shamefull way to go... all that talk and then just quit. champion what ? 36 wins whattt ? )))

Canelita the putana is next.
                    brooks got more balls than you and your whole family combined i think if he came round your house he would fck your mum..and then your dad afterwards for dessert

Comment

• Golovkin is so bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X