Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    lol?

You need a lobotomy if you think thats life and death, he clearly schooled porter and made him look like a caveman, lunging in and missing wildly.
    ' clinching doe' if you actually watch it again, you will see porter clinching a ton as well, he was hurt several times by brook and got beaten by several points.

I had porter beating thurman in an extremely close war. So you can't have Thurman no.1 imo.

So Brook being no.1 aient exactly controversial.

You're clearly a troll/casualhipsterfanboy/dim.
    PAC and Bradley are clearly more talented and have been around longer and clearly deserve more plaudits, Thurmn and Spence arguably have finer accomplishments at the weight than Brook himself, the way Spence destroyed Bundu and Algieri show me what Brook has achieved which is better ? Thurman handled Porter more convincingly imo and has more equally impressive victories than Brook. Then their is Khan, he has achieved as much and more than Brook too against a higher level of opposition than Brook.

I'll agree Brook is around top 3-4 if you consider Thurman, sSpsnce and Kahn all at the same level, I mean I guess we're splitting hairs here and I really don't care too, fact is Brook vs GGG is still a mismatch, a glorified one at that. What I don't understand is why GGG fans just don't come out and say it's a cash grab instead of attempting to dress it up as something it clearly is not.

Comment

• I pick Brook by decision for this one. G is a monster, but Brook can stick and move. If it turns into a scrap then GGG takes it by stoppage.

Interesting to see who can adapt easiest as the fight goes on. The fans need more fights like this

Comment

• GGG inside 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
          The only way it does is if Golovkin allows it, Brook isn't even the no.1 welter.
          Brook is actually the #2 ww, might even be #1. The king of the division is Bradley.

Guys like Thurman, Spence, Garcia would be eaten for lunch by Bradley or Brook.

Comment

• Picked GGG by stoppage in the poll. Fight is drawing nearer, this will be good

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Brook is actually the #2 ww, might even be #1. The king of the division is Bradley.

Brook is possibly his best opponent so far, go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

All of this is nonsense.

Pac is no.1. The only thing Brook eats is *******ual men's salad after going back to their houses after meeting them in dimly lit nightclubs.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv1f2maZxbA

Interesting sparring session between smith and Brook. Brooks defence didn't exactly look great (moving back in a straight line and getting caught while coming in).

I cant see how he is going to be GGG tbh, I dont think he will last the full 12 rounds.

Comment

• Countdown to Golovkin vs Brook

Countdown to Golovkin vs Brook

Sky PPV already made a special about Kell Brook and UCN focues more on GGG to preview Golovkin vs Brook

Comment

• Brook quits in the middle rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X