Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was surprised by the reaction of Brits while National Anthem of Kazakhstan played...shame on country who actually invented this sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Uleke View Post
      was surprised by the reaction of Brits while National Anthem of Kazakhstan played...shame on country who actually invented this sport
      Football fan morons

Comment

• Brook and his team bailed as soon as things got hot. I'm sorry but he gets a thumbs down on how that ended because he didn't want to go out on his shield very disappointing

He rather quit then get hurt, not impressed with that showing from Brook especially after such a strong start.

Now rest the eye and get your sh.it pushed in by Errol sometime in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Brook and his team bailed as soon as things got hot. I'm sorry but he gets a thumbs down on how that ended because he didn't want to go out on his shield very disappointing

He rather quit then get hurt, not impressed with that showing from Brook especially after such a strong start.

Now rest the eye and get your sh.it pushed in by Errol sometime in 2017
          His eye socket was broken in the 4th. It can end a fighters career that one.

Ingle was feeling for the damage between the 4th and 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by optkliluzn View Post
            Like I said yesterday what a joke you and your fighter are...hahaha you talking about all the excuses GGG fans are going to have when he gets rolled up and then I go online and I see THIS POST from you?! A fixed fight....REALLY?!!! I mean I guess I shouldn't have expected you to man up but what the hell.
            wham wham go cry somewhere else bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
              His eye socket was broken in the 4th. It can end a fighters career that one.

Ingle was feeling for the damage between the 4th and 5th.
              Your right it can

I've never once read someone on here give Paulie M his props for busting his orbital against Cotto and carrying on, why the f.uck should Kell get props for the way it ended last night. I'm sorry Brook and his team shouldn't get any , he bailed when he faced adversity and knew that he couldn't win.

Comment

• Any HQ gifs about?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  You could see it was troubling him. *** me, after the second I thought Brook would take him to school.
                  Me too tbh....Shame the eye let him down

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    IN THIS FIGHT specifically, not in all fights.

AND NOT ALL shots landed, just some of them.

That's the problem with you right now, you are too emotionally charged.

Brook put forth a great effort, and many shots would've landed regardless, but not all of them. GGG doesn't always come forward with his hands down without slipping, if you've seen his fights before you'd know that.

It's clear as day if you rewatch the fight later tonight.

You think I am making excuses for him getting hit, i'm not. No one has said he is unhittable. But it's also obvious when you watch the fight that he definitely ate shots and "was ok" with it as a sacrifice of closing the distance and cutting him off.
                    You are full of ****....

So GGG could have beaten Kell like he did Lemieux and not get hit but choose not to.....riiiigggghhhtttt

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      You sure are the pathetic fan boy in denial. REMATCH??

I mean, there never was a fight.

Brook landed some flurry when GGG was in his shell, but so did monroe jr and even Wade lol.

We all know GGG doesn't like getting showered, I think a bad style for G would have Calzaghe.

You're boy was getting killed in here, Broken eye socket, nose bleeding, ribs roughed up.

After the fourth in his corner, Kell knew what was up.

I felt bad for Kell, he wanted to continue because he was ready to die, but GGG had him figured out, GGG knew where he had to punch and was landing at will.
                      Kell lost his legs because of the body punching.

Sad to say, but GGG is a true MW badass and would beat 3 Kell Brook on the same night.

I don't care if people like or dislike GGG, but even when he beat up a guy in 5 rounds, he looks like shyte, that's pathetic.

Kahn had a lot more success vs Nelo than Kell vs G, and yes I think Kell would stop china chin Amir.
                      So when Kell was teeing off and GGG and he could do nothing but cover up and back away there was no fight? When he bloodied GGG's nose there was no fight? You are a blind fanboy

Kell took his biggest shots and didn't wobble, he went down over crossed legs. His eye let him down in a fight where the bigger man was desperate to get him out because he knew what was coming...He was being tamed...

Try and mention GGG with the great MW's again.....lol....

Comment

Working...
                      X