• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Like any said it was a mismatch

The corner saved Brook from further career ending damage

Not sure how bad that eye will be for future bouts

Stupid fight, Brook looked like a mess, i was actually hurting everytime GGG landed on him, it was painfall too watch
    I agree, a couple of those left hooks in the fight by GGG that missed Brooks chin by a whisker I was saying "Thank God that didn't land, it would have taken Brook's head off".

Comment

• Brook lost this fight because he fought a terrible fight. Brook could have won. I was sitting there yelling at him on the television trying to tell him to stay off the ropes. If Brook had stayed off the ropes and attacked Golovkin instead of backing up constantly, he would have won. Golovkin can't fight when his opponent is attacking him and backing him up. Also, Golovkin didn't have the benefit of those loaded gloves with no padding, so he couldn't dispense of Brook the way he has done to his opponents in the past. In addition, Brook could have won by KO because he was hitting Golovkin with some vicious shots and he hurt Golovkin a couple of times.

This was Brook's fight to lose and he lost it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        They can't hurt him, and neither can Ward!

It's a wrap!
        Brook hurt him several times and could have KO'd Golovkin if he had fought with the right strategy.

Comment

• Based on what I saw in this fight, there is no question in my mind that Andre Ward would KO Golovkin in seven or eight rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Brook lost this fight because he fought a terrible fight. Brook could have won. I was sitting there yelling at him on the television trying to tell him to stay off the ropes. If Brook had stayed off the ropes and attacked Golovkin instead of backing up constantly, he would have won.
            Yeah, too bad Kell and his corner didn't realize this. They probably thought Kell's best chance of winning would be to stay on the ropes. Lucky for GGG that Kell complied by staying on the ropes.

Comment

• If Gennady can't get Saunders in the ring, will he entertain a bout with Lara now?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Comment

Based on what I saw in this fight, there is no question in my mind that Andre Ward would KO Golovkin in seven or eight rounds.
                Based on his fight vs. some random 39 year old from Columbia I highly doubt he would KO GGG. It's not like GGG would just stand there like he did vs Brook.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  GGG looked like a f.uck'n bum that won a fight because he fought a smaller guy that couldn't handle his size and power. If Brook was a natural middleweight, GGG would have been f'uck'd.
                  Perfect! Maybe now these natural middleweights will grow some balls and fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                    If Gennady can't get Saunders in the ring, will he entertain a bout with Lara now?

I think we all know the answer to that.
                    Probably Jacobs or Quillin.

Comment

Brook hurt him several times and could have KO'd Golovkin if he had fought with the right strategy.

Comment

Working...
                      X