My resume after tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    Currently, this is my resume regarding fight results:
    Bro you're taking this message board thing a little too seriously if you think anybody gives two ****s about your "resume"

I suggest logging off asap and giving maximum effort into finding some semblance of a life until further notice

I mean no disrespect, I'm just trying to help bro, you're treading down an ominous path into utter oblivion in which only the most prolific of losers go down

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      If theres proof of you picking the exact round for Spence ko6 then thats pretty good. The rest are bog standard tbh
      He didn't and also didn't have Frampton as a SD...he's a bull*****ter

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Bro you're taking this message board thing a little too seriously if you think anybody gives two ****s about your "resume"

I suggest logging off asap and giving maximum effort into finding some semblance of a life until further notice

I mean no disrespect, I'm just trying to help bro, you're treading down an ominous path into utter oblivion in which only the most prolific of losers go down
        I read the maximum effort part in Deadpool's voice

Comment

Currently, this is my resume regarding fight results:
          - Thurman UD Porter
          - Frampton SD Santa Cruz
          - Sosa KO Fortuna
          - Joshua KO Breazale
          - Crawford UD Postol
          - Spence KO6 Bundu
          - Jacobs KO Mora

Some were common knowledge, such as Joshua KO'ing Breazale and Jacobs KO'ing Mora. It was pretty okay to predict the round in which Spence would stop Bundu, BTW. Thurman beating Porter and Crawford beating Postol was good predictions, opinions were divide. Frampton beating Santa Cruz by SD (it ended up as a MD, though) and Sosa KO'ing Fortune were two cases of me picking the underdog and the exact way in which he would win, which makes them A+ predictions. All around, my resume so far seems out of this world, but tonight, there is more to come. My upcoming predictions are these:

- Canelo UD Smith (Robbery)
          - Golovkin KO Brook
          - Ward UD Kovalev
          - Glowacki UD Usyk
          - Fury UD Klitschko
          - Gonzalez UD Cuadras
          - Povetkin KO Stiverne
          - Joshua KO Parker

Golovkin will KO Brook, which won't be much of a prediction, but it helps my resume somewhat. Gonzalez decisioning Cuadras is a prediction that should clearly help my resume.

Sadly, there is a long time for many of the other predictions on my list, but time is coming. Haters can keep hating, but winners keep winning. My predictions never go wrong. Know where to put your money.

Has any member of this forum ever had such a perfect prediction rate before?
          And what happens when Brook wins?

Comment

You people should be more grateful that I'm sharing these informations with you...
            Grateful for what. You are just an arrogant, conceited, bragging jerk who is in love with yourself. I sure as hell am not grateful for you sharing information. You are always trashing good boxers I like. You are a negative person. You are either bragging on your boxing expertise and "great" fight predicting skills or you are trashing such excellent boxers as Canelo, Kovalev, Loma and GGG who all just happen to be on damn near all top 10 pound for pound lists. The only correct pick you have made so far that is brag worthy was picking Frampton to beat Santa Cruz. The rest of your correct picks were anywhere from 2 to 1 up to 100 to 1 favorites to win and you shouldn't brag on them at all. I trust my own boxing knowledge, pick my own winners and pay no attention to your "information". You say Canelo will beat Smith by robbery. I say Canelo will win by KO or lopsided UD. After that fight is over I'll visit you and tell you you were right or laugh at you if you were wrong. Since you got lucky and picked the round Spence would KO Bundu in, why not tell us what round GGG KOs Brook in?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              If theres proof of you picking the exact round for Spence ko6 then thats pretty good. The rest are bog standard tbh
              he didnt pick the exact round. He said spence WITHIN 6, which is very different to what hes put on his signature lol

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I've seen u change ur posts after a fight and edit predictions. you've been caught out before so just stop.
                I have never done that. But you could prove it with documentation? All of my past predictions are completely unedited. Before you lie next time, then remember, that people can see at the bottom of posts if they have been edited or not

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  He didn't and also didn't have Frampton as a SD...he's a bull*****ter
                  Will you suck my dick if I link you to the exact thread, exact page, on which the post still is?

Comment

Will you suck my dick if I link you to the exact thread, exact page, on which the post still is?
                    yeah will give him credit, he did call frampton to win in the posts i saw.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      yeah will give him credit, he did call frampton to win in the posts i saw.
                      Yeah and I even stated that it would be by split decision in one of the posts in this thread (in the link). People can criticize my predictions, but they're all well-documented and you will never see my predictions being edited.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=718187

Comment

Working...
                      X