Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops Mora Five Times For TKO, Eyes Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
    Wow! Some of you guys are just impossible!
    Jacobs wins what in my opinion is a stay busy fight and all he gets is flack!
    Really.
    Some of you are just miserable as hell.

Let the man be. He needs to stay busy instead of staying on the shelf and get rusty.

Heck, Mora was talking mad ***** and was rightly put in his place. Get over yourselves.
    ....when GGG fights a shi.t fighter...they say:

"as long as he's active I don't care who he fights."

The guy has the shi.ttiest of all fanbases.

Comment

Jacobs was fighting?

Comment

Jacobs did well tonight, he should be fighting much better opposition imo GGG would be a real test for him and hopefully he gets that fight soon

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          hiding behind the age excuse pathetic jacobs was the favorite against pirog.jacobs has also shown vulnerability against much lighter punchers like mora ggg would be a nightmare for jacobs.ggg's chin is iron never been down or hurt in his life.
          There is no such thing as an iron chin,stop thinking like a child.

I remember when Margarito...Matheysse....and Librado Andrade...all had iron chins.

Grow up.

Too bad your boy wasted his prime in the amateurs

Comment

hope GGG can ko brooks and have Daniel Jacobs and GGG next.

Comment

Thought Mora would have more in the tank than that. Kind of a disappointing performance from him definitely. He's never been a world beater, but he certainly has done better than that.

The big message I saw though, poor Jacobs will unfortunately be in for a rough night vs GGG. Takes way too many shots, just a weak defense in general. Shame too. A Jacobs with more defensive skills to go with his power could be serious trouble for GGG. Still, it will be an interesting fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by slow_ek9 View Post
                Jacobs did well tonight, he should be fighting much better opposition imo GGG would be a real test for him and hopefully he gets that fight soon
                ...save those words for Golovkin.

Sergio Mora has more KO's than Willie Monroe Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Vernon Forrest (R.I.P), looked really good against Mora.
                  Forrest didn't look very good in his first fight against Mora.
                  Mora won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Thought Mora would have more in the tank than that. Kind of a disappointing performance from him definitely. He's never been a world beater, but he certainly has done better than that.

The big message I saw though, poor Jacobs will unfortunately be in for a rough night vs GGG. Takes way too many shots, just a weak defense in general. Shame too. A Jacobs with more defensive skills to go with his power could be serious trouble for GGG. Still, it will be an interesting fight to watch.
                    What about GGG's lacking defensive skills?

Wade's slow ass hit him with a 4 punch combo.
                    Adama is slower than Wade...and he was landing LEAD rights.

That's not a good sign...especially for an older fighter.

At least you gotta' be quick to catch Danny..anybody can hit GGG.

Don't take your eye off the things Jacobs does well...

I know ya'll love GGG but he is there for only because of his weak resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      There is no such thing as an iron chin,stop thinking like a child.

I remember when Margarito...Matheysse....and Librado Andrade...all had iron chins.

Grow up.

Too bad your boy wasted his prime in the amateurs
                      jacobs chin is laughably bad you buffoon.he has no chance and you know it and that's why you're hoping ggg is past prime and gets old by the time jacobs fights him.

Comment

Working...
                      X