Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops Mora Five Times For TKO, Eyes Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    yeah right I'm sure the cowardly jacobs is going to want 10 quillins for a fight with GGG.
    What he said though was he wants GGG next though not what you're carrying on about.

Comment

Whatever happened to this fight being mandated?

Comment

If GGG had done the exact same thing to Mora there would be nothing but praise in here.

Comment

What a useless mismatch, hopefully Jacobs finds the courage to fight the Triple G!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kigali;17021185]What about GGG's lacking defensive skills?

Wade's slow ass hit him with a 4 punch combo.
            Adama is slower than Wade...and he was landing LEAD rights.

That's not a good sign...especially for an older fighter.

At least you gotta' be quick to catch Danny..anybody can hit GGG.

Don't take your eye off the things Jacobs does well...

I know ya'll love GGG but he is there for only because of his weak resume.[/QUOTE

Explain why all the MWs are avoiding the guy with a 'weak resume' so much? Why are titleholders vacating their titles to avoid the fighter with the 'weak resume'??

Let's see, this fighter with the 'weak resume' is also ranked in the top 3 pound by pound rankings by ring magazine and ESPN. Boxing scene has him ranked at #4.

Explain

Comment

Decent fight, Jacobs did what he was supposed to do but he looked good

Some of you guys are such negative f.agots especially when it comes to anyone in or around 160 when it involves anyone not named Gennady.

Jacibs is the 2nd best MW right now so hopefully the powers that be can make Jacibs/GGG for December ( Not really optimistic though )

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                Go read a book man you still haven't gotten any smarter since the last time I corrected you. Maybe if you read some books you will make more sense next time you comment on boxingscene.

GGG is only fighting Brook because Eubank, Canelo, Saunders, and Jacobs ducked him.

Jacobs was fighting Mora because he ducked GGG.

Therefore, GGG is excused for fighting Brook, who is a 36-0 welterweight with twice as muscle as the middleweight Jacobs just fought Sergio Mora and would destroy Mora just as "quick" as Jacobs did, because it's not GGG's fault Jacobs ducked him, it's Jacobs fault.

Therefore, Jacobs does get blame because he is at fault for ducking GGG. GGG does not get blame because he's not at fault.

The fighter who ducks gets blamed for ducking. The fighter who does not duck does not get blamed for ducking. Do you follow so far?

See how fairness and logic work in life lol? When people are at fault, you blame them. When people do the right thing, but are undercut by other people being at fault, you give them credit for doing the right thing in terms of what they can control, and blame the people who are at fault.

It's actually a really simple system Kigali. You will get the hang of it eventually. When you read that book, pay attention to how characters interact and stuff, how people put blame on people who do bad, and give credit to people who do good. Reading stories is a great way to learn the basics of logic. It's never too late to learn!
                So low-balling Jacobs and Saunders is the equivalent of them ducking Trip? Also, are you implying that there are only 3 middleweights in the middleweight division other than Trip such that there were ZERO middleweight options after Eubank, Jacobs, Saunders? Let's call a spade a spade. Trip is fighting Brook for the career high payday. K2 wasn't going to walk away from that Hearn offer for anyone but Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  So low-balling Jacobs and Saunders is the equivalent of them ducking Trip? Also, are you implying that there are only 3 middleweights in the middleweight division other than Trip such that there were ZERO middleweight options after Eubank, Jacobs, Saunders? Let's call a spade a spade. Trip is fighting Brook for the career high payday. K2 wasn't going to walk away from that Hearn offer for anyone but Alvarez.
                  2 Quillins is low balling? What's Saunders career high again? Do these lies make you sleep better at night?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    What a useless mismatch, hopefully Jacobs finds the courage to fight the Triple G!
                    He will fight him as long as the the money is right. How hard is that to understand ? Who are you fighting next and how much are you getting ? i'm sure jacobs bank account stacks (ALL THE WAY UP) compared to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      2 Quillins is low balling? What's Saunders career high again? Do these lies make you sleep better at night?
                      “It didn’t have the potential to make what I believe was fair. I made a career-high, on record, of $1.5 million for the Quillin fight. And to have it kind of close to that, I was like, ‘Wait a second. I could fight two Peter Quillins and make the same thing.’

Let's not oversimplify the statement to make it work for your argument. Seems to me the offer was close to what he got for Quillin, definitely more, but not twice as much as you indicate. Further....just because it's a career high, doesn't mean you're not being low balled.

Comment

Working...
                      X