No announcement yet.

Is there something wrong with GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there something wrong with GGG?

There are some rumours around that there is something wrong with Golovkin before this fight.
    From that he mismanaged the weight, to not properly trained to catching cold/flu.

People are saying he looks drained/tired and not agreeing to do any interviews, Abel talks a bit more trash than usually..

Do you think this is only a wishful thinking from Brook fans or there is something to it?

There's little confidence in his eyes. Probably inside he feels he ****ed up the camp by travelling so late. First time in years that he flies for a fight like this.

Comment

I think he definitely looks a little off.
      Little gaunt and tired looking but he still has 30 odd hours to get himself right.

Comment

I did think he looked a bit off but the more i look at it, especially today, he just looked like he's tired of the media circus around it and just wants to get the fight on. He seems more serious and annoyed than sick i think.

People saying he was sick and leaving the press duties but what else can he possibly say to the media now? he's probably answered their same questions a hundred times in the past month.

Anyway. How many times have we said a guy has looked drained/scared/shook/ill/nervous etc..only for it mean not a jot on fight night.

Comment

The bias Brits poisoned him.

Brook via TKO

Comment

People believe this bull****..

Its all propaganda circulating from British media and Eddie Hearn in order to get people to pay for the fight. Pay no attention to it.

GGG within 5.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              There's little confidence in his eyes. Probably inside he feels he ****ed up the camp by travelling so late. First time in years that he flies for a fight like this.
              Didn't he fight in Morocco a year or two ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Didn't he fight in Morocco a year or two ago?
                Monaco, Monte Carlo yeah.

Comment

I have never seen GGG look as gaunt as he did in the final press conference which was a little strange. However, he was only 6ibs over the limit 30 days out so it's not like making the weight could have killed him. I suspect for Brook fans it's all about looking for any edge, because that Brook fella is going to needs a serious edge - he's getting f*****. First few rounds will look competitive. Round 4 it starts to become obvious that there is only one winner. TKO after 8 rounds, Brook pulled out by his corner.

Comment

I absolutely wasnt gonna believe it when it was coming from Nelson and other Sky crew. But just watched the weigh in and the guy is definitely not happy.

Compared to the picture in _Maxi's sig, he looked like he had just seen a ghost (or the ripped, milk chocolate brownie physique of ah Kell, babeh).

Maybe jetlag or illness? Big Bear is like 8 hours difference which is quite a lot to adjust to in a week. I doubt its weight.

Probably be fine by tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X