Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook Victory Thread!!!! Get in here if you think Kell Wins!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to make GGG quit on his stool.

Comment

Read earlier that GGG has a rematch clause for this fight. Did he have one for his other title defenses?

Comment

I hope he can, it would be crazy for British boxing if he did. However its a tough tough ask and I just can see it :/

War Kell anyway

Comment

Present.......

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Fcuk it, WAR Kell!! You can do IT!!
            Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            I'm team Kell as always.

I will never pick Kell to lose, against anyone.
            Originally posted by WiganScott View Post
            It's obviously a tough ask. GGG is a great fighter, but i think he can do it.

Really Kell is a Junior Middle, so i only look at it as him jumping up 1 weight and the reality is he will probably be boxing within 5 lbs of his usually fighting weight. He just hasn't cut as much.

GGG looked fairly frail at the weigh in. Obviously it'll be different come fight time, but he doesn't look his normal self to me.

If i had to put my life on it, i'd pick GGG. But, i definitely think he can do it.

I bought tickets to see him make history, and i've put something on it too.

If Brook does win though, there will be a million people on here that instantly discredit the achievement though, GGG has beat no one, he's getting old, etc, etc.
            Originally posted by The Translator View Post
            He's going to make GGG quit on his stool.
            Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            I hope he can, it would be crazy for British boxing if he did. However its a tough tough ask and I just can see it

War Kell anyway
            Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            Present.......

ARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GONNA MAKE HISTORY ALONG WITH KELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We don't know enough about either guy but this will be judgement day for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Read earlier that GGG has a rematch clause for this fight. Did he have one for his other title defenses?
                No, this is the first time I've ever heard of Golovkin having a rematch clause.

But with so many belts at stake, and the fact that he is traveling to London to fight in someone else's backyard, his management wouldn't be doing their job if there were no rematch clause for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  He knows he's in deep with Kell.

Comment

Watch Brook call out Mayweather if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                      Post here now if you're predicting a Kell Brook Upset this Saturday!!!!

We will come here after the fight, celebrate, and unleash a can of whoop-ass on all the doubters and haters!!!!

War Ezekiel!!!!! SATURDAY NIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I don't think he will win, but I think he has a very good chance to win.

I am one of the only non-trolls giving him a real shot around here, and have done so since day 1. The difference between me and them, is that they say so because they hope so, and because they have agendas. I say so because I know so, because I know boxing, and can back up my opinions with facts and knowledge.

'wraps

Comment

Working...
                      X