Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook Victory Thread!!!! Get in here if you think Kell Wins!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah go on **** it. WAR BROOK!

Comment

i posted my prediciton yesterday before the weigh in,
      i said brook is going to hurt outbox and KO GGG,
      i even said after the weigh in a lot of peeps will rethink whether its an easy fight or not

come on brook!!!! lol

Comment

ohhh my days you seen the size of brooks thighs?

this guy is going to have some serious power...

Comment

Loool this thread is giving me flash backs to Flatline and his Khan threads, he has completely disappeared since then.... I hope OP doesn't follow suit.

God be with you Kell, I'll definitely be cheering him on via stream but I'm ready for the worst and probably expecting it.

Comment

They just had the weigh in and Brook is looking in UNBELIEVABLE shape while GGG looks drained and tired.

THERE'S ONLY ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KELL BROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KELL BROOK IS GONNA KNOCK THIS BOY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fcuk it, WAR Kell!! You can do IT!!

Comment

I'm team Kell as always.

I will never pick Kell to lose, against anyone.

Comment

I'm in.

It's obviously a tough ask. GGG is a great fighter, but i think he can do it.

Really Kell is a Junior Middle, so i only look at it as him jumping up 1 weight and the reality is he will probably be boxing within 5 lbs of his usually fighting weight. He just hasn't cut as much.

GGG looked fairly frail at the weigh in. Obviously it'll be different come fight time, but he doesn't look his normal self to me.

If i had to put my life on it, i'd pick GGG. But, i definitely think he can do it.

I bought tickets to see him make history, and i've put something on it too.

If Brook does win though, there will be a million people on here that instantly discredit the achievement though, GGG has beat no one, he's getting old, etc, etc.

Comment

I don't think he wins but I'm rooting for him.

Comment

I'm hoping brook pulls it off, srr didnt like travelling to the uk and ggg has been looking gaunt so you never know but if I was putting money on it I would have to go with ggg by tko after brook puts up a good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X