Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Bro they made threads about alts and everyone is in there calling every one Your alt my alt Golovkins alt...Im you Your me Golovkin is me Hes you Your him We are all each other And a few others....reading through it was exasperating...lol :yawn:

In short its a bunch of lame dumb failures of life that have nothing better to do but make a complete azz of themselves...for nothing.

YOOOOOOO!!!!! DIDN'T YOU POST IN THERE AND DARE SOMEONE TO CALL OUT YOUR ALTS?????

WELL I DID. SUDDENLY YOU STOPPED POSTING. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BlTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      YOOOOOOO!!!!! DIDN'T YOU POST IN THERE AND DARE SOMEONE TO CALL OUT YOUR ALTS?????

WELL I DID. SUDDENLY YOU STOPPED POSTING. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BlTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
      I do have a life outside BS unlike some people who make lame threads about whos alt is whos lol Even after it was confirmed that it you were wrong...lol

Did you miss me when i was gone?

Comment

I do have a life outside BS unlike some people who make lame threads about whos alt is whos lol Even after it was confirmed that it you were wrong...lol

Did you miss me when i was gone?
        Dude. Fess up. Just admit it. The evidence is clear and you got caught out there. You can do it here, in the Thunderdome, in the thread that was made about alts that you been avoiding after calling someone out to mention your name and then you avoided.

You got caught. Like you said, it's all for fun...but you did it a cowardly way. Bigging up your own posts????? Just admit it. You know you got got!

Comment

Dude. Fess up. Just admit it. The evidence is clear and you got caught out there. You can do it here, in the Thunderdome, in the thread that was made about alts that you been avoiding after calling someone out to mention your name and then you avoided.

You got caught. Like you said, it's all for fun...but you did it a cowardly way. Bigging up your own posts????? Just admit it. You know you got got!
          Pac-boy never got caught buddy, but you did.

100% exposed in trying to connive with Pac-boy to put down The Spoonster.

This is real. Yours, if we were in a court room, is all hearsay for lack of proof to justify your statement.

Here it is, just a reminder of what 100 % truth is about. This is how you got caught, so the new posters who just got in can keep up with the baseline. Enjoy boys!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          This is how bad you got to him spoon. bhahahahahahaha You had that dumb fuk trying to make a deal with me to get you red. Or banned. WTF is wrong with this little **** bro. lol
          Oh my, Travestyny went all out to smear my good name by trying to get to your good side so that he can order you to get me ridden with red! hahahaha! Pathetic! That is some low blow even in NSB standards of desperation.

My gosh this is cold war spy shyit! She really thought you will turn against me?? hahahaha!

Does he not know that is not how to do covert operations?? What he has done is "what not to do covert operations for dummies ."hahahaha!!

Poor thing exposed again hahaha!!

Declassified!!

Originally Posted by travestyny
          Just a heads up, man. Your stupid friends are giving me no choice but to keep this issue going. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to start mentioning this shlt around the board. Like I said, I though it was cool that you came off of it and said it was only for fun, and I was fine with deading it, but your "friends" want to keep it up.

I can not bring this thing up if one or two things happen. 1. If you can turn Spoon red, I won't mention any of this. I know how he cares so much about karma, but I'm not really sure how it works and how easy it would be for you to do that.

2. If you can get Spoon to give a public apology to me, I won't mention anything.

Otherwise, I'll have to proceed with this. Just wanted to give you a heads up, homie. What do you think?
          Last edited by Spoon23; 09-30-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

100% exposed in trying to connive with Pac-boy to put down The Spoonster.

This is real. Yours, if we were in a court room, is all hearsay for lack of proof to justify your statement.

Here it is, just a reminder of what 100 % truth is about. This is how you got caught, so the new posters who just got in can keep up with the baseline. Enjoy boys!

Oh my, Travestyny went all out to smear my good name by trying to get to your good side so that he can order you to get me ridden with red! hahahaha! Pathetic! That is some low blow even in NSB standards of desperation.

My gosh this is cold war spy shyit! She really thought you will turn against me?? hahahaha!

Does he not know that is not how to do covert operations?? What he has done is "what not to do covert operations for dummies ."hahahaha!!

Declassified!!

Just a heads up, man. Your stupid friends are giving me no choice but to keep this issue going. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to start mentioning this shlt around the board. Like I said, I though it was cool that you came off of it and said it was only for fun, and I was fine with deading it, but your "friends" want to keep it up.

I can not bring this thing up if one or two things happen. 1. If you can turn Spoon red, I won't mention any of this. I know how he cares so much about karma, but I'm not really sure how it works and how easy it would be for you to do that.

2. If you can get Spoon to give a public apology to me, I won't mention anything.

Otherwise, I'll have to proceed with this. Just wanted to give you a heads up, homie. What do you think?
            what a loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

100% exposed in trying to connive to put down The Spoonster.

This is real. Yours, if we were in court, hearsay, lack of proof to justify your statement.

Here it is just a reminder of how you got caught for the new posters who just got in. Enjoy!

Declassified!!

YAWNNNNNN. There was nothing covert about it. I told YOU that if you don't respect your Boss' wishes, I was gonna behead him.

You kept talking. I told your Boss to pull ya choke chain, he couldn't do it.

I beheaded him. Simple. This is the reason that he's being called a coward in the Thunderdome. Got it?

That's how a Boss deals with ****. ME. No alt talking ****. No Alt crying. Straight up. Your boy should be happy I gave him a heads up of what was going to happen. I'm a man of my word. I think he knows that now

And again, thank YOU for talking ****. Without you, this wouldn't have been possible Now I'm collecting green, exposing a fraud, and still bltch slapping your entire crew. I'm VERY PLEASED with how all this turned out.

Comment

what a loser
                A loser? Why were you kissing my ass?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You already can't live with yourself now that people know you were kissing my ass on your other alt trying to get me to stop messing with you.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                wasnt kissing your azz dummy. Lured you in.
                Oh that's right. You were luring me in. LMAO.

Explain you talking to your alt, homie. Come on. Now that is a LOSER:

Comment

A loser? Why were you kissing my ass?

Oh that's right. You were luring me in. LMAO.

Explain you talking to your alt, homie. Come on. Now that is a LOSER:
                  ]
                  You still havent proved anything...You did prove you cant spell worth a shlt. Ya big dummy!

Comment

You still havent proved anything...You did prove you cant spell worth a shlt. Ya big dummy!
                    I proved you and your alts don't know how to use apostrophes.

Admit it. This isn't going to end for you. You like getting into beef and think it is fun, do you? I'm going to haunt you and post everywhere that you post to expose your punkass. Like I got you on a little leash, Pac-Pooch.

Now tell me again. Why did Lomachenko edit and delete that 2 month old post after I said it was proof that it is your alt? Can you explain?

You mentioned calling you out on that other thread, but then you didn't respond. Admit it. Come clean, you little alt using clown.

Comment

A poster called you a coward in the thunderdome? You really just gonna take that? I thought you were a Boss. LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X