Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    OWNED

Thanks, bltch. If you find anyone who can answer, let me know. It's over, clown.
    Sure, if you want to believe that. Live in your fantasy world.

Your stuck in your own Disneyland hahaha!

Say high to Alice for Me, I heard she's in wonderland.

# Cringe, cringe, worthy arguments belongs to the trash

# ask Pacboy, he might give you another life line, after all it's about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I'm with my girl now. It's sat here, 10 30 am, and Jhonny is chilling right now.

PAC is a great role model for his people. He says stupid ****.
      Sure. Nice story buddy. I believe you.

I hope your girlfriend doesn't deflate when she gets punctured hahaha..

It comes with a knife too! Hahaha!

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Sure. Nice story buddy. I believe you.

I hope your girlfriend doesn't deflate when she gets punctured hahaha..

You just share what your working with. Good meth your on, guess that why you love the MethManny CrackHeadCrac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You just share what your working with. Good meth your on, guess that why you love the MethManny CrackHeadCrac.
          Sure, I love you too jhonny! Be nice to your master. He's lonely hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
            Wow. I leave the site for a while and come back to all this. So im an alt now This dude is a moron
            Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
            PB really didnt have to do anything. This guy did it to himself. Im not his alt. What the hell is he talking about?
            Umm Im not pacboy. lol I really dont get down with conversations like this hommie so Ill be leaving you to the internet butt fu(king youre getting right now. For the record im not his alt. lol Good luck with that.
            Is there a prize here im gonna win. I dont know really what you are talking about. Delete what post? I dont know what you are talking about. I really dont care. Anyone that is this obsess with another mans internet post isnt all there in the head. I dont even see the post youre talking about. I clicked on it but it doesn't do anything.
            Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            And down goes travestyNY again!!!

Another fabrication of falsity! Hahahaha

Pacboy never was Lomachenko HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow did all of that just happened?

Yes it did!! Hahaha!

And down goes Travestyny for the 7th time!

Comment

• I've avoided this thread since day 1.

101 pages later.....What the hell was talked about? lol

Comment

• TravestyNY falls for the 7th time. Fatal brutal death by His own weapons backfiring towards him. His stupidity has gotten the better of him yet again.

7th act of travesty divine comedy of multiple deaths is now finished as we close with a tragic quote by William Shakespeare himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  I've avoided this thread since day 1.

101 pages later.....What the hell was talked about? lol
                  what happen in this thread was a slaughter of Travesty.

long story short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Yes it did!! Hahaha!

And down goes Travestyny for the 7th time!
                    Bro they made threads about alts and everyone is in there calling every one Your alt my alt Golovkins alt...Im you Your me Golovkin is me Hes you Your him We are all each other And a few others....reading through it was exasperating...lol :yawn:

In short its a bunch of lame dumb failures of life that have nothing better to do but make a complete azz of themselves...for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
                      Wow. I leave the site for a while and come back to all this. So im an alt now
                      I dont know really what you are talking about. Delete what post? I dont know what you are talking about. I really dont care. Anyone that is this obsess with another mans internet post isnt all there in the head. I dont even see the post youre talking about. I clicked on it but it doesn't do anything.
                      Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Yes it did!! Hahaha!

You are one lonely ****, Spoon. So answer me this:

This dude Lomachenko, LESS THAN A WEEK AGO (so much for being gone for awhile), edits a post that I used to show he is Pac-Boy's alt. HE THEN DELETES THE POST. This post was TWO MONTHS OLD. Now suddenly he can't remember the post? Has no idea what I'm talking about???

For someone who can't remember what happened less than a week ago, he did a great job remembering to edit and delete his two month old post!!!!!

BOOM!!!

GAME OVER, BlTCHES!

Comment

Working...
                      X