Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Manny admitted to all the drug use, it makes sense that he thinks he beat Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      TravestyNY doesn't realize his down and out.

A hobo in a street begging for attention..

A homeless vagabond who has lost everything..

His thunderdome is actually a metaphor for his invitation to his humble abode, which is a dark alley near a garbage can next to this wall his sleeping in, his priced possession. His window 98 laptop that you don't see in this picture since he is actually hugging it while he slept in this photo. Sad.. Smh..

Such Tragedy. I can only hope travestyNY can bounce back and find some way to renew his vigor in life. His been bombarded with lethal blows left and right. May he find his way back.

Originally posted by travestyny
      Just a heads up, man. Your stupid friends are giving me no choice but to keep this issue going. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to start mentioning this shlt around the board. Like I said, I though it was cool that you came off of it and said it was only for fun, and I was fine with deading it, but your "friends" want to keep it up.

I can not bring this thing up if one or two things happen. 1. If you can turn Spoon red, I won't mention any of this. I know how he cares so much about karma, but I'm not really sure how it works and how easy it would be for you to do that.

2. If you can get Spoon to give a public apology to me, I won't mention anything.

Otherwise, I'll have to proceed with this. Just wanted to give you a heads up, homie. What do you think?
      This is how bad you got to him spoon. bhahahahahahaha You had that dumb fuk trying to make a deal with me to get you red. Or banned. WTF is wrong with this little **** bro. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I let spoon decide. I understand with the onslaught of abuse you have been getting you cant keep up with it all. But yeah...hes your #1 daddy so its up to him really. He really just likes smacking you around. And i like to watch. I know you want to get banned. But youre not going to be. Nor will all your alts be banned. Like all the ones youre using in you failed dome thread. lmfao.

Who was kissing whos azz ? :AOR: You dumb fuk!
        Oh, so let me get this straight.

I made some demands to keep your little secret hidden, and said I'd be at your throat if you can't deliver.

You didn't deliver...and now I'm at your throat. LMAOOOO.

YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT YOUR LITTLE PACROACH CREW UNDER CONTROL. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BOSS.

TURNS OUT YOU ARE BELOW ME...AND KISSING MY ASS. SO AGAIN. TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE, BlTCH!

Comment

This is how bad you got to him spoon. bhahahahahahaha You had that dumb fuk trying to make a deal with me to get you red. Or banned. WTF is wrong with this little **** bro. lol
          DUDE, SPOON IS THE ONE WHO THREW YOUR DUMB ASS UNDER THE BUS. I WARNED HIM...HE WOULDN'T LISTEN.

THEN I WARNED YOU THAT IF YOU DON'T DISCIPLINE YOUR LITTLE HOMIE, YOU'RE GONNA BE EXPOSED.

NOW LOOK WHERE YOU ARE. CONFIRMED LITTLE BlTCH KISSING MY ASS.

WE BOTH KNOW WHO CAME OUT ON TOP HERE. SAY NO MORE.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I made some demands to keep your little secret hidden, and said I'd be at your throat if you can't deliver.

YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT YOUR LITTLE PACROACH CREW UNDER CONTROL. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BOSS.

TURNS OUT YOU ARE BELOW ME...AND KISSING MY ASS. SO AGAIN. TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE, BlTCH!
            Trust me my little bltch. In dew time you will be the laughing stock of nsb. And all this was for nothing. Because you have nothing. You cant prove nothing. I can and i will. Just enjoy it while you can. Spoon will eat you live as he has always done. I know youre mad because i wouldnt turn on spoon and you had to go and fabricate your little story. Great job at trying. But you failed. You are soild failure. lol And i will show you in due time. You belong to me and spoon. You are ours. hehehehehe heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Trust me my little bltch. In dew time you will be the laughing stock of nsb. And all this was for nothing. Because you have nothing. You cant prove nothing. I can and i will. Just enjoy it while you can. Spoon will eat you live as he has always done. I know youre mad because i wouldnt turn on spoon and you had to go and fabricate your little story. Great job at trying. But you failed. You are solid failure. lol And i will show you in due time. You belong to me and spoon. You are ours. hehehehehe heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• THE ONLY MISTAKE I MADE HERE WAS THINKING I WAS TALKING TO A MADE MAN. YOU AINT NO BOSS DUDE. AFTER THIS RESPONSE TO MY MESSAGE, THIS IS WHEN I DECIDED TO SET IT ON YOUR PUNK ASS

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Im not sure what you are wanting to proceed with. If it this stupid alt thing i can only advise you not to do that. Reason is its not mine. I also can show whos it is. to the entire forum if i need too. Its very easy for me. But...Im gonna respect the dude that it belongs too. Everyone has alts. I already know whos it is. Thats the only reason i say dont go there with it because its gonna make you look stupid. And Spoon will have more leverage on you...bad idea bro.
                Dont let spoon give you grief man. You got what it takes to battle him back. Keep going. Just keep it clean and wise. Look at it as fun. I personally have respect for you as a poster because you kept it up. And you were pretty good. Dont mean i agree with shlt you agree with or like some of the shlt you say. But i dont have to beef with you disrespectfully. Or get you outta here. Bro just keep digging it to his azz.
                Dont give him more to feed on. Flip the script. Get off the same topic. He knows you cant hurt me. He knows everything about you can be erased. Hes trying to get you banned. All of you. You can post something and it can go away. IP bans whatever. Hes trying to set you up with trying to get you to fuk with me so i can come in and bring some muscle. Spoon is good but so are you. Dont go out like that man. There are some post you said to him that had me cracking up...and some things he said to you that were funny too. Like i said...just have fun with it man.

LMAOOOOO. WHAT MUSCLE? YOU COULDN'T EVEN CONTROL YOUR LITTLE DUDE.

DON'T DO THAT. YOU'RE GOOD TOO. WAHHHH. LMAOOOOOO.

IP BAN? HE'S TRYING TO GET ME BANNED???

BUT BUT BUT.....YOU JUST SAID HE WANTED TO KEEP ME AROUND. LMAOOOO.

You're done!

Comment

DUDE, SPOON IS THE ONE WHO THREW YOUR DUMB ASS UNDER THE BUS. I WARNED HIM...HE WOULDN'T LISTEN.

THEN I WARNED YOU THAT IF YOU DON'T DISCIPLINE YOUR LITTLE HOMIE, YOU'RE GONNA BE EXPOSED.

NOW LOOK WHERE YOU ARE. CONFIRMED LITTLE BlTCH KISSING MY ASS.

WE BOTH KNOW WHO CAME OUT ON TOP HERE. SAY NO MORE.
                  Ive never been under any bus...dummy. Nothing has got exposed dummy. Nobody care or believes your stupid azz. Can you make another thread please. Or make a video...pleaaaaaaaase . Dont make me crack a whip on your azz now. Get to it.

Comment

THE ONLY MISTAKE I MADE HERE WAS THINKING I WAS TALKING TO A MADE MAN. YOU AINT NO BOSS DUDE. AFTER THIS RESPONSE TO MY MESSAGE, THIS IS WHEN I DECIDED TO SET IT ON YOUR PUNK ASS

LMAOOOOO. WHAT MUSCLE? YOU COULDN'T EVEN CONTROL YOUR LITTLE DUDE.

DON'T DO THAT. YOU'RE GOOD TOO. WAHHHH. LMAOOOOOO.

IP BAN? HE'S TRYING TO GET ME BANNED???

BUT BUT BUT.....YOU JUST SAID HE WANTED TO KEEP ME AROUND. LMAOOOO.

You're done!
                    you have got to be the dumbest fuk ive seen on this site since 2004. Do you realize nothing you said made any sense? :AOR:

Comment

Ive never been under any bus...dummy. Nothing has got exposed dummy. Nobody care or believes your stupid azz. Can you make another thread please. Or make a video...pleaaaaaaaase . Dont make me crack a whip on your azz now. Get to it.
                      Crack a whip, you say? Funny you say that. When discussing alts, one poster said this:

I also suspect that Golovkin and PacBoy are the same person. They're both racist, ******ed extremists.
                      So is it you? Because I out of nowhere got this from that Golovkin dude:

How many alts you got, dude? this is rather embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X