Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    like my sig pic of pac laid out? hahaha

pac-boy, change your name to "PAC'S **** BOY"
    You get lamer ever time you post. Give up phaggot. You will always be My bltch! :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      You get lamer ever time you post. Give up phaggot. You will always be My bltch! :AOR:
      lol say what you want, your idol got knocked the **** out and out boxed and made to look like an amateur.

you cant argue that ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        funny how you name yourself "pac-boy" you are admitting your are pacs little ***** boy, does he bend you over?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          funny how you name yourself "pac-boy" you are admitting your are pacs little ***** boy, does he bend you over?
          i love you man :AOR:

Comment

• who wrote this article? it starts with philipino brawler manny pacquiao...yet the brawler outboxed Floyd and landed the much cleaner punches and had the much better defense. I guess that's playing into Floyd's hands? Floyd's got him right where he wants landing all the good punches on floyd while barely getting hit clean in return!

Comment

• Please hide this thread from Zaroku and Spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                Please hide this thread from Zaroku and Spoon.
                Too late I've hijacked this thread and exposed Froid junior anew bwahahaha!

Great fighters make the opponents miss and they put them away. That's what schooling is. Floyd made Pac miss and didn't make him pay. Why? Because Floyd missed more. And that's according to the naked eye not CompuBlind. The most important boxing match of this generation became a Tae Kwon Do point contest of tag.

All the people and I mean all the people were upset. Nothing to be proud of when you are the architect of the biggest rip off in all of professional sports. Anyone who says they liked that fight is a flat out liar.

Comment

• I think pac lost because he landed the best punches, best counter, more punches and make floyd wobble. Pac should learn how to run in the fight to win against floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I think pac lost because he landed the best punches, best counter, more punches and make floyd wobble. Pac should learn how to run in the fight to win against floyd.
                    I think Pac lost because he doesn't know how to cut off the ring, he kept getting hit with the check hook, he blocked a ton of jabs with his face, and also a good amount of straight rights.

Oh yea, and Floyd wouldn't stand still so Pac could hit him. :-|

This is what we call reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      I think Pac lost because he doesn't know how to cut off the ring, he kept getting hit with the check hook, he blocked a ton of jabs with his face, and also a good amount of straight rights.

Oh yea, and Floyd wouldn't stand still so Pac could hit him. :-|

This is what we call reality.
                      Didn't happen.

Floyd's jab was on point though I admit, but Pac landed the cleaner power punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X