Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    hahahahahahaahahaha look whos talking to himself. omg lmfao:AOR:
    Dude you must be truly pathetic to use an alt to up yourself up. I knew you were pathetic, but didn't think you were at that level

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Dude you must be truly pathetic to use an alt to up yourself up. I knew you were pathetic, but didn't think you were at that level
      Ok travestyny..what ever you say. littledlck

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        I sometimes feel guilty. I know I shouldn't enjoy other people's pain. Seeing pact@rds in mental distress is pleasing - more so than Floyd's 48th accomplishment. Forgive me lord.

Poor pact@rds. *sheds tear*

They are the victims of greedy corporations. Casual boxing fans were lied to and given false expectations just to promote a fight. Hopes and dreams were crushed. Their hero failed.

Some moved on. Others were devastated and have never recovered. They are now outcasts of society. Their hurt is real.

Sad.
        Too much pain! This is getting silly. PAC's loss at Floyd's hands, was even more devestating to them than PAC KTFO 6 by Marquez.

Green k

Comment

Ok travestyny..what ever you say. littledlck
          Dude you are pathetic using an alt especially using one to up yourself. Thats just pathetic on another level.

Comment

bwahahahah...you busted Pac-boy using Lomachenko alt to up himself. I feel sorry for that pathetic dude.
            And then using his _Gatti_ alt to try to keep me from mentioning it. These dudes are beyond pathetic. It really isn't that serious!

Comment

Dude you are pathetic using an alt especially using one to up yourself. Thats just pathetic on another level.
              :AYWOoD:not as pathetic as you are as a human being and surely not as pathetic as you using travestyny alt to say the same thing over and over. Like any on cares what you think heheheheheheeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                And then using his _Gatti_ alt to try to keep me from mentioning it. These dudes are beyond pathetic. It really isn't that serious!
                Look whos talking to himself :AOR: hardee har har eat a slck dlck you dlckless phaggot. lmfao

Maybe i should sig it and make a dome thread lmfao.....pathetic idiot hehehehehehe heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  I think travestyNY has just realized his done here. His damage is irreparable at this point. I won't be surprise if he never use his travestyNY account ever again.

Sad, sad man..

Oh well, I hope he rebounds and find an a new alt to rebuild himself. There is still hope with a clean slate in mind.
                  Looks like hes going all in on his alts. Hey cant keep it going alone. Everyone thinks he is a delusional moron. SO he has to keep it going somehow.

Comment

Look whos talking to himself :AOR: hardee har har eat a slck dlck you dlckless phaggot. lmfao

Maybe i should sig it and make a dome thread lmfao.....pathetic idiot hehehehehehe heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    Go for it. Sig it...and make a dome thread.

Then ask your mod friends to check the IP address. I dare you. You're just gonna be embarrassed even more than you are now for using your variety of alts.

Oh, still waiting for that ban, big shot.

Comment

Hey pacboy can i be your alt too? please

Comment

Working...
                      X